FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Catalina Tiki Fest 2011
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Catalina Tiki Fest 2011
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-28 9:59 pm   Permalink

Made it to the first one!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 07:15 am   Permalink

when..???????...i need to plan this shit waaaaayyy in advance.....
been to catalina with eric the kissing chiroprctor and family and i want to make a disgrace of myself there again!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 2:29 pm   Permalink

This is something I'd be interested in attending and possibly vending at... I'm a "go early, stay late" kind of gal, and I love Catalina, so I'd want to leave as early as possible and stay till the last boat back over town on Sunday. I might just have to rent a house in the flats for the week and meet you there.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibu

Posted: 2010-10-13 6:21 pm   Permalink

sounds fun. I make skateboard decks with tiki images hand-carved in them, and would be interested in vending. I'll check for updates like when the trip is and how much it will cost.

View Profile of tikibu Send a personal message to tikibu  Email tikibu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-14 4:50 pm   Permalink

The first one was a blast and we would love to do it again!

Just let us know when.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-16 09:17 am   Permalink

Sounds like fun! I cast my vote for #1 with the late Sunday return.

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-16 1:28 pm   Permalink

met Tiki Tony of the first time at the first one... the angle grinder 'maniac' !!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rapa Nui Rich
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-23 2:55 pm   Permalink

Hey, this thread seems to have gone dead! I hope it's just that the planning is moving forward and we're all just waiting for the next step. I am really excited about this and really want for it to happen. Keeping my fingers crossed!

View Profile of Rapa Nui Rich Send a personal message to Rapa Nui Rich  Email Rapa Nui Rich     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-23 6:03 pm   Permalink

Sounds like fun, we'd love to go.

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-23 6:11 pm   Permalink

Next Step Please, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-24 11:03 pm   Permalink

I attended the last Catalina Tiki event....was fun and I remember the vendors doing a brisk business in hooded sweatshirts for the evening events. Do we have any dates to correspond with the boat schedules? Appreciate it, thanks

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-25 12:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-28 07:59, martini kings wrote:
martini kings want to go! i vote for number 2 times. sounds fun!

You had us at "martini kings".

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-30 7:43 pm   Permalink

We like option #1 with the late departure both ways. Will keep looking for updates!

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-31 1:09 pm   Permalink

Rebecca and I are very interested! We would like to depart on Friday afternoon
and return Sunday or Monday. Thanks for organizing this.

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HapaLove

Posted: 2010-11-02 8:58 pm   Permalink

This sounds fun and my tiki honey and I would be interested in attending... hoping the hotel rates are good. Every time I look at Catalina hotels, they seem to run pretty high. I think a later return on Sunday would be good too. Thanks!

View Profile of HapaLove Send a personal message to HapaLove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation