FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events trip to da mainland
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
trip to da mainland
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-19 2:33 pm   Permalink

Yeah! We gotta take Gecko to Tiki Ti and the Bahooka. Who's got a day and time for this gig?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-19 3:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-19 13:59, suicide_sam wrote:
Sounds like Tiki Ti it is. Sounds like your bro might also enjoy teh Hale Hawaii in Torrance, probably the only place around you'll find Tiki statues wearing Raiders caps. God I hope its the only place around, Haha.

Raiders + Tiki! A Stentiki paradise!

Looking forward to meeting you, Gecko. Believe or not, never been to Tiki Ti so I'm definitely down for this and other HT/HB events.

GO RAIDERS!!!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-19 4:06 pm   Permalink

Don't forget the Lemoyne Lanai! Hey, is there anything planned for a Saturday night or is it all on "school nights"?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-19 5:55 pm   Permalink

A weekend night would work nicely. Gecko-I'm not sure what your wording meant about the rattan aquarium, but if it's for sale let me know.

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-20 10:39 am   Permalink

the aquarium is MINE! muhahahha, just too bad I dont have a place for it anymore, gonna have to leave it in cali for my sis, till I move back.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-20 11:27 am   Permalink

Hula dog!

I already told you once, you can't make a bong outta an aquarium!

SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-20 12:16 pm   Permalink

Gecko,

I was wondering if this is actually a trip specifically to visit TC folks and to visit some of our establishments.

I know how it is when you have to travel and have limited time to conduct both business and pleasure. I see that Laney mentioned about visiting her house, then she mentioned about going to Sam's for Monday night crab, then another post about visiting Tiki Ti, etc., etc.. I'm sure for your carving biz, you are wanting to conduct some private business and private visits with House of Tiki, Bamboo Ben, Bamboo2u, possibly, Jungle Trader/Money Man, as well as others. Not to mention visiting family and other non-TC related friends, and at least a day to chill out since I assume coming from 'da islands' schedule to SoCal's full-speed-ahead schedule can be quite draining.

I'd hate to think that we're putting any pressure on you to see all these different places, especially if you've got a specific schedule to keep.

If there are certain days or evenings that you actually have free, then just let us know, and somehow, someway, alot of us can meet up with you based on your schedule.

I only bring this up before TC members actually plan your 2 weeks FOR YOU. I know you don't want to disappoint anyone. Just tell us when you're available.

Just my 2 coconuts worth.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-20 1:17 pm   Permalink

Gecko's here on business (with some family mixed in I'm sure) but that's so sweet of you SCD to worry about him having TOO MUCH FUN! Maybe you could put together a little schedule for him? Be sure he sticks to it

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-20 1:23 pm   Permalink

When Al, Shelly and my tribe met with Mike in HI, he definately said he'd be into going to Bahooka, Tiki Ti and Sam's. But let's see what the man got's to say!

Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-20 1:45 pm   Permalink

I say just go ahead and plan all this stuff to do, and if he can't make it to some of it, I'm sure we'd be more than happy to party on in his honor!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-20 5:17 pm   Permalink

alohaz, peopo of da village...

ok, yes Bong mentioned to me that OA wanted some stuff wen i get back to da mainland so I have to stop OA, Bamboo2u, Bamboo Ben'z, hotlava, braddah Wes at Hale of tiki, i neva wen met Jungle Trader/money man yet. I would like to check dem out though SCD.

Tikifille ask was I gon be carving here...YES! So if you want to get a carving and save on da shipping from Hawaii to Calli den call me while i'm there. (808)277.3048

Yes, I would like to check out all da places everybody here talks story about all da time and gets da rest of us who live farrr farrrr away jelous! although it's gon be hard to top La Mariana but it's ok I love em all. So yes lets party. my nights should be free unless I'm working late. so plan wat evas and I gon try make em all. I'll stey in contact with bradda Al to see wat you guys like fo do.

secondly, some of my friends don't know I'm comminig so wen they do get da surprise they'll wanna go out and hang so dem days I won't be able to kick it wit yall.

I was jus gonna play it by ear. I would like to party every day I'm there.....If "Da Lagoon Room" don't mind on my slow nights.

Yes, I'm here to meet as many peopo from da tc village as possible. It's gonna be 10 times da pace on da mainland then wat we get here on da islands but I tink i can hang.
SHOW ME DA ALOHA CALI!

bad new for my Florida visit, I called yesterday to check up my reservations fo da Mai Kai show and da wahine wen sed "I'm sorry, I see no reservations anotated here for you sir" Wat the F*&#!!! So, looks like I gon be outside while da res of da villagerz are INSIDE!!! So, I don't know wat I'm gon do. Jus hang out I guess and suck'em up. I think she bumped me for a friend maybe...i don't know. So, I don't even know wat to expect out of da Florida trip. Hoping to meet all da peopoz out there though. I gon find something to do for 4 days. No Worries, I'm a local boy we neva worries bout stuff li'dat.

so Alohaz and see ya'll soon ya here!

AUUUUUWIEEEE!

shootz

ps,

Eh Hula,
I bet if Bong was stuck on da moon with a dime bag, matches and a fish aquarium he'd figure it out!

Let da parties begin!!!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-20 6:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-20 17:17, GECKO TIKI wrote:
Eh Hula,
I bet if Bong was stuck on da moon with a dime bag, matches and a fish aquarium he'd figure it out!

Let da parties begin!!!

o yeah, bong can suck a camel through a straw,just ask baxdog.

i tink I go and try to make a happy fish bowl, fish need paka too!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-20 6:26 pm   Permalink

Yeah Hula,

I remember (vaguely) you puffing like a mad man in the RV O' Stupor at Tiki Oasis III.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 6:07 pm   Permalink

Awww man, I didn't want to get back down till July but now with Gecko comin' to town, jeez, I might have to be there. I need some sort of loose schedule peepoz. With Father's day and a small vaycay planned very close to Gecko's arrival, it gon be tuff. jeez. I tink I need to move back down.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 10:19 am   Permalink

King Kukulele is tenatively scheduled for his regular session at The Hub Cafe in Fullerton on June 18th at 9:30pm, the same night as the tenatively scheduled Tiki-T gathering.

Gecko, have you seen King Kukulele in action? Too bad both events are scheduled on the same night.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation