Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events trip to da mainland
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
trip to da mainland
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 10:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-23 10:19, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
King Kukulele is tenatively scheduled for his regular session at The Hub Cafe in Fullerton on June 18th at 9:30pm, the same night as the tenatively scheduled Tiki-T gathering.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Ironically, the Tiki Ti is in King's backyard so when he's in OC, we'll be in LA.

Gecko, if you've never seen the King perform then you'll really get a kick out of it. A show definitely not to be missed.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 10:29 am   Permalink

That sound's like a fun night. The same guy who owns the Hub owns Regan Years (attached), a cool small arcade filled with 80's games, and the Continental Room just up the street, a sweet little bar with retro decor, live music and a huge liquer selection (that's where I get my single barrel, yum) All great spots!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 10:29 am   Permalink

Well, since this is King's regular gig, here's where we can leave the decision up to Gecko:

Move the Tiki-T gathering to Thursday, and have Gecko see the King on Wednesday night. I can imagine King's face as he sees a large gathering of TC'ers at this Cafe! I don't believe King has had any TC support at any of his regular nights at The Hub Cafe (it's a coffee house).

Oh well, Gecko can decide what he'd like to do.

It's just my 2 coconuts worth.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 2:47 pm   Permalink

I would like to do both. one wednsday and da odda tursday. I wanna know wat time da king plays? If there is still light out i'll most likely be carving. I can always show up later. as long as i have my days fo my work i'm good fo da nights.

so lets support da KING!

any odda ?? or plans, bring em up here.

we all gon have wun good time.

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LapuRocker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-23 3:26 pm   Permalink

Gecko........you have to be one of the most laid back guys I've ever read about. Your great attitude makes me want to go back to the islands Fo' Sho'. Have fun on the Mainland, hope we can meet up, and don't work too hard, bra. And fill your Opu wit lot drink. Out

View Profile of LapuRocker Send a personal message to LapuRocker  Email LapuRocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 3:40 pm   Permalink

eh, dat's da only way to fly LapuRocker! you know how we do it here on da islands. like everyting slo ya! jus like da king of layin back in da island breez mr Bob Marley!

No worries!!!

aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 3:56 pm   Permalink

The king will also be performing at The Hukilau 2003, so if you can't make it in SoCal to see him, you'll be able to catch him in Florida too!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 5:09 pm   Permalink

Gotta luv da King!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation