FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 10 afterparty @ the new Trader Vic's Emeryville
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Oasis 10 afterparty @ the new Trader Vic's Emeryville
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-02 3:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-29 20:21, Luckydesigns wrote:
Our cover model, Dinah DeRosa, will be at the party with some Hula Girls' cds and poters. Be sure to say hi to her!

If you want to buy The Hula Girls (the band) merch look for Dinah. She looks like this:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dinah-DeRosa/1720347911#!/profile.php?id=1720347911

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinah-DeRosa/138455692847198?ref=sgm#!/photo.php?pid=424274&id=138455692847198&ref=fbx_album&fbid=154576214568479

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Crystal Cove Media
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-02 6:45 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone!

Head down to the party and check out the great footage we've put together for Tiki Oasis 10 from Tiki Oasis TV!

We raised the bar even further this year and shot a lot of the event with 2 TV quality HD cameras and put some great footage together professionally edited and with great sound.

See Kim Tsoy's full set cut together with great sound taken directly from the mixing board.

See The Martini Kings' full set cut together with great sound taken directly from the mixing board.

And a plethora of other great moments to long to list from the event!
Head over and a take a look!

View Profile of Crystal Cove Media Send a personal message to Crystal Cove Media  Email Crystal Cove Media     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bahooka buck

Posted: 2010-10-03 10:44 am   Permalink

Will be there for sure sounds like a great time

View Profile of bahooka buck Send a personal message to bahooka buck      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-03 4:01 pm   Permalink

we have some super giveaways packed up and ready for tonight!

SUPER excited to get to hang out with everyone.

XO Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-04 09:09 am   Permalink

What a wonderful day. We went to the De Young in SF to see the PNG exhibit, it was great. Then to Trader Vic's for dinner. We finished just in time for Otto and Baby Doe's party. We had a blast seeing old friends and grabbing candy off the floor until it was all gone. I had fun passing out the goodies to those to shy to crawl on the floor and especially to Eloy and Mondo who's kids got an early Halloween. Thank you Otto and Baby Doe for a great party. Wendy and Dan

In reverse order.

Since I was on the floor grabbing candy I missed photos of the chaos. Anyone get some of those?

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-08 12:58 am   Permalink

Hey! Let's see some photos of the candy and VooDoo Rum grabbing hordes!

btw, my fez is a new prototype soon to be released by Fez-O-Rama

Tiki Oasis Shag fez!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-11 3:52 pm   Permalink

I missed those shots, I was on the floor grabbing candy. Any one else take photos? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation