FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sydney's Tiki Birthday Spectacular
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Sydney's Tiki Birthday Spectacular
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-07 12:16 pm   Permalink

There's a place called Oceanic Arts? Ha, just kidding, I'm in.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-08-07 9:40 pm   Permalink

We were going to leave LA Saturday morning but it looks like we must hang around to see this party! Both Mr. and Mrs. Larry Lava will be there and we would also like to join an Oceanic Arts group earlier if that happens.

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-08 04:03 am   Permalink

Pop and others,

Boy, this sounds like a swell gig! Sorry I can't attend but I will be there in spirit.

This east coast centeralite is jealous of all the So Cal activity!

TB

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-11 4:08 pm   Permalink

Doin' the bump!

Sydney's big birthday bash is less than 1 week away. Just a reminder to all that expressed interest in an Oceanic Arts pre-party gathering. What time do you all wanna meet? We can meet there if its easiest for everyone. OA opens at 10am and is open until 1pm.

Poly-Pop *

[ This Message was edited by: polynesianpop on 2003-08-11 17:44 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-08-11 4:21 pm   Permalink

Bring rope and duct tape cause I'm gonna kidnap Susan at OA and make her go!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-11 5:49 pm   Permalink

Add one more to the list. I'll be there but Mrs. ModMana has other obligations that day. Hmmm, I can't imagine anything that could be more important than a tiki party... I'm hitchin' a ride on the Monkeyfamily wagon. Hopefully I'll be at Oceanic Arts as well.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-11 5:50 pm   Permalink

Oops, double post...(edited out)

[ This Message was edited by: ModMana on 2003-08-12 11:38 ]

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-11 6:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-11 16:21, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Bring rope and duct tape cause I'm gonna kidnap Susan at OA and make her go!

I was at OA last week with Chiki Tiki and mentioned the party to Bob, Leroy and Susan. Hopefully, they'll stop by and make an appearance.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-11 11:33 pm   Permalink

Hey Pop, I have a Marquesan all done, but Oh sh*t, TikiDiggler found a new home. I wasn't ready to let him go just yet. Was actually trying to have him up on my elusive site. Now I got to carve away.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-12 09:31 am   Permalink

It would be so great if the OA crew would actually show up at one of our parties. Maybe one day...

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-12 10:53 am   Permalink

Maybe our group can influence them while we're there!

Poly-Pop *

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-13 7:04 pm   Permalink

Pop, I have some rather silly questions.
Is this party primarily a kids' party?
Are adults welcome?
How about adults who act like kids?
Are childless adults welcome?
Or do you have to borrow a kid to go?

Or is this the sort of occasion that is totally inappropriate for alcohol swiggin' adults to be walking around in a drunken stupor, tripping and stumbling all over the poor kiddies?

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl on 2003-08-13 19:05 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 07:30 am   Permalink

Is this party primarily a kids' party? Yes
Are adults welcome? Yes
How about adults who act like kids? Yes
Are childless adults welcome? Yes
Or do you have to borrow a kid to go? No

Or is this the sort of occasion that is totally inappropriate for alcohol swiggin' adults to be walking around in a drunken stupor, tripping and stumbling all over the poor kiddies? Uhhh...don't know. We'll see what Al's drinks do to everybody.

Everyone is invited w/ child or not. There will be 2 bars - one for the adults run by Al of the Lagoon Room and one for the kiddies and of course lots of food. There will be lots of fun activities (for the kids) and great entertainment (for the adults) but I'm sure those will alternate with each group -- in other words, don't be surprised seeing Tina make one of her signature FO crafted items!

Come on out. All are welcome!

Poly-Pop *

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 09:47 am   Permalink

Pop, what's a FO?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-14 2:23 pm   Permalink

Pop, all my questions for naught...appears I can't make it after all, but I know everyone will have a great time and more happy birthday wishes to your little one.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation