FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge new threads we need on Tiki Central
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
new threads we need on Tiki Central
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 12:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-08 10:21, GROG wrote:
What's wrong with GROG' tits? GROG have some nice man-boobs.

Not to mention his French braided armpits.

And what Woofmut said....

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 1:58 pm   Permalink

To get this thread back on topic (you're welcome), how come there's a thread for People With Tiki Tattoos, and a thread for People With No Tattoos, but no thread for People With Tattoos That Are Not Tiki Tattoos?
I believe this is a major oversight and a personal affront to me!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 10:46 pm   Permalink

It was in no way an oversight, it was a coldly calculated plan, one which has clearly been more successful than the thread creators could have ever dreamed!

Back when the various Tiki tattoo threads were started and the no tattoos thread was finally created there was some secret discussions as to what would most be an affront to those with tattoos that weren't Tiki. Ultimately it was decided that ignoring them would be the most affronting thing that could be done.

When an evil scheme planted in darkness comes into full bloom it is sweet scent indeed!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-10 1:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I suggest that this thread be locked,

[ This Message was edited by: Lucas Vigor 2009-06-14 14:27 ]

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-10 2:57 pm   Permalink

What Is The Most Tikish Tick?

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 11:48 pm   Permalink

"What's my pork" with GROG

"What's my short ribs" with Mad Dog Mike

"What's my lamb chop" with Sabu the Coconut Boy

"What's my steamed chicken breast" with Little Lost Tiki

"What's my SPAM" with Mai Tai

"What's my venison jerky" with Woofmutt

"What's my stew" with Babalu

"What's my olive loaf" with Bora Boris

"What's my all those above meats for less, shipping included" with Bay Park Buzzy

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 12:36 am   Permalink

you are just to damn verbose,woofmutt.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 12:48 am   Permalink

But more morose. I think of death and the end of days constantly.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 11:26 pm   Permalink

What's The Most Tiki Brand of Facial Tissue For Drying My Tiki Tears?

(Would also be a good country-exotica song.)

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-14 02:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-13 23:26, woofmutt wrote:
What's The Most Tiki Brand of Facial Tissue For Drying My Tiki Tears?

(Would also be a good country-exotica song.)

The "No Moai Tears" brand?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-14 2:13 pm   Permalink

What threads make you yawn?

It has recently come to light that some TCers are interested in expressing the desire to yawn on various threads, when the opportunity arises. In other words, when they find a thread boring, they need a way to convey this important information, because, as we all know, every reaction and emotion must be documented!

So my point is, why have that information distributed on all those different threads, when it could be consolidated in one fascinating new addition to TC? Better yet, make a new thread for each individual who feels a yawn coming, such as:

What threads make bigtikidude yawn?

That should contribute nicely to the "less signal, more noise" trends we've got going.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-14 2:44 pm   Permalink

I know this idea is gonna seem pretty out there to a lotta folks but I'll suggest it anyway...

When I grow tired of a thread I stop posting on it and I also stop reading it.

Now I can see the problem with this for some of you: "Sure, I could stop contributing to and reading a thread I'm bored with," you might be thinking "But how will everyone else know I'm bored with the thread?"

Good question. If you're bored with a thread and plan to stop adding to it or reading it but you're afraid others will think you've stopped participating in the thread because you just forgot about it or you've fallen and you can't get up to your computer you should follow these two simple steps:

Step 1. Make a post to the thread you're bored with that reads something like this:
    I'm bored with this thread and will not be adding anything else to it or reading it beyond this point.*

Step 2. Stop adding anything else to the thread or reading it beyond that point.

It's particularly important that you stick to Step 2 because if you keep coming back to the thread to make one final point it will seriously lesson the strength of the post you made in Step 1 and will kind of make you look like a moron.

*If you want to you can list all the ways you've been wronged or call people a few names. I suggest you avoid this and just keep it short and to the point. Otherwise people might conclude that you're a complete jackass.

Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2010-10-14 2:48 pm   Permalink

I am not bored with this thread to the point where I will stop posting on it yet.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2010-10-14 3:07 pm   Permalink

Sometimes if I become bored with a thread I'll stop reading and then a day or so later I'll notice that people are still posting in it? So I'll post something like "WOW this is still going?" when it's clearly obvious that it is but what you can't see is me scratching my head while I think "I'm not reading this anymore, why would anyone else?" then I'll take a nap until I hear myself snore (Approx 4 minutes into nap)

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-14 8:43 pm   Permalink

I find myself bored to death with the subject on many occasions but for some strange sadistic reason I find myself coming back and checking to see if I missed anything anyways and I always hesitate from posting anything because in reality I will be back checking over and over again.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation