FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra - Bahooka - New Year's Eve - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra - Bahooka - New Year's Eve - SOLD OUT !
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 10:54 pm   Permalink

where's the hotel suggestions?

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 01:14 am   Permalink

Comfort Suites Rosemead‎
9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA‎ - (626) 228-0528‎

America's Best Inns & Suites‎- more info
8714 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA‎ - (626) 571-6942‎

Personally, I'd go with the Comfort Inn....For those who don't know, Rosemead is not exactly Beverly Hills.

The Comfort Inn seems like the best bet.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-28 10:26 pm   Permalink

*******TICKETS GO ON SALE via Paypal - MONDAY , NOVEMBER 1st at 12 NOON at
http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com *******

TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA LIVE - NEW YEAR'S EVE !
BAHOOKA
4501 N. Rosemead Blvd.
Rosemead, CA 91770

Ring in the New year amongst Ohana, in the beautiful aquatic panorama of Bahooka, with this up-close, intimate performance of the Tikiyaki Orchestra.

We'll be performing 2 sets of Tikiyaki classics, as well as other surprises, and some new tunes from the upcoming Tikiyaki CD "Aloha, Baby !" (due out in spring 2011)

If you've never been to Bahooka, you're in for a real treat. It's one of the few places that still serves flaming cocktails.
The decor is truly unique and classic, old-school Tiki, boasting over 100 fish tanks, which give an underwater-like glow throughout the entire restaurant, which is an amazing collection of nautical flotsam and jetsam, crammed into every corner, wall and ceiling space...it's like being inside giant a nautical junk drawer...Boats, tikis, artifacts from all over the world...truly one of a kind.
The staff is very friendly, and they love our Tiki Ohana. Dinner and cocktails are delicious and moderately priced.

As a special thank you to our Ohana for your suppport this past year, each ticket holder will receive a pair of special, limited edition commemorative Mai Tai Glasses ideal for favorite cocktails, and to add your ever-growing Tikiyaki drinkware collection !

Make early dinner reservations and enjoy Bahooka's famous Polynesian ribs and grog (purchased separately) OR order during the show.

Seating is limited and there are 2 different types of seating :

BANQUET SEATING - Larger banquet tables will be set up along the walls. These seats can be purchased as single tickets,and can accommodate dinner and cocktails

OR

COCKTAIL SEATING - 4 seat cocktail tables, which may only be purchased as a group of 4 .
These tables are for not suited for dinner service as they are small, thus suited to cocktails (and maybe appetizers)

You can choose your table when you go to purchase tickets at http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com

Tickets are a very affordable $30 (plus $1.25 paypal service fee) , and that includes party favors and the pair of the commemorative Glasses.

DJ Big Jeff "Big Tiki Dude" will be once again spinning classic Hawaiian, Exotica and Surf all night, and setting the exotic moods for the evening.

This is a LIMITED SEATING ENGAGEMENT, and tickets will go fast, so order now and don't miss out to see The Tikiyaki Orchestra perform in this amazing, intimate setting.

Aloha, Baby ! We look forward to seeing you there !

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2010-10-28 22:25 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-28 11:24 pm   Permalink

Woohoo!!

er I mean hell yeah!!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-10-29 01:21 am   Permalink

Two upcoming Tikiyaki shows in as many months. What a way to end 2010. Hey Jim...will there be assigned seating or will it be general admission?

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-29 11:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-29 01:21, Tobor64 wrote:
Two upcoming Tikiyaki shows in as many months. What a way to end 2010. Hey Jim...will there be assigned seating or will it be general admission?

Basically you will be assigned to whatever table you bought your ticket at. Then choose a seat at that table yourself.

So, it's semi-assigned seating.

tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-01 11:31 am   Permalink

BUMP !

TICKETS GO ON SALE IN 30 MINUTES FOLKS.

Go and get em' !

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-01 11:36 am   Permalink

I bet they sell out in less than 1 hour.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64

Posted: 2010-11-01 12:27 pm   Permalink

We're in. Whew!!

(Thanks, Jeff!)

[ This Message was edited by: Tobor64 2010-11-01 13:04 ]

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-01 12:31 pm   Permalink

possibly sell out all ready?
wow!!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-01 12:45 pm   Permalink

Jim,
where are they supposed to go,
after they click here?
http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com/

Jeff(btd)

Tonga Tom

Posted: 2010-11-01 12:59 pm   Permalink

Got our tickets! Sherriyaki & I are at table 10.

Click on "Purchase Tickets" button.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-01 1:09 pm   Permalink

I just woke up and am glad I remembered these went on sale today!

You betcha I will be up close to the bandstand--whats a Tikiyaki Show without a little holiday heckling?

Cant wait to ring in the New Year with you fellas

xoxoxo

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-01 1:10 pm   Permalink

when I go to the link, I don't see the event for New Years Eve.
weird.

Jeff(btd)

Tobor64

Posted: 2010-11-01 1:13 pm   Permalink

That's what was happening with me for awhile, then I hit the "refresh page" button on my browser which will bring up the show info & "buy tickets" bar.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation