FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Frame Fetish
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Frame Fetish
Frame Fetish
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-12 5:31 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Frame Fetish 2014-09-20 21:51 ]

View Profile of Frame Fetish Send a personal message to Frame Fetish  Email Frame Fetish Goto the website of Frame Fetish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 6:17 pm   Permalink

Link has ALWAYS had great stuff at fair prices. Give him a shout. I'm taking my SHAG "Drunken Cleric" there tomorrow.

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 04:24 am   Permalink

Sorry to hear that you've run into these challenges, Link.

Anyone who is not familiar with Link's fabulous & unique framing abilities, check out his website where you can see his work. I have 2 Shag prints - The Missing Suitors & The London Luau - framed by Link & I absolute LOVE them!!! His work is amazing & very high quality.

Take this chance to get one of your prints sitting around in a tube framed & help out a good guy.

Lots 'o Mana to you, Link!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jokeiii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 06:18 am   Permalink

This gives me a good reason to rummage around to see what I have "frameable" around the house!

View Profile of jokeiii Send a personal message to jokeiii  Goto the website of jokeiii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 11:41 am   Permalink

I have several pieces from Frame Fetish/Link and he is NUMBER ONE at his skill set. Ive never seen anything even close to his work.

I only wish I had more wall space Link. Best of luck to you during these really F***ed up times we are living in.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Frame Fetish
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-13 11:47 am   Permalink

Thanx for your support everyone, it means a lot to me!

Link

View Profile of Frame Fetish Send a personal message to Frame Fetish  Email Frame Fetish Goto the website of Frame Fetish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-28 1:14 pm   Permalink

I just sent a few things off to Link today to get framed - I can't wait to see what he does with them!!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share one of the pieces that Link did an amazing job on for me a few years back.

This one is Shag's The Missing Suitors. One of my favorite Shag prints & Link did a great job with the intricate mat & cool frame, too

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-28 8:36 pm   Permalink

gonna nick name you "Pink Link " for now on...

Crazy Pink Frame!!!

Go !!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-10-29 7:00 pm   Permalink

I whole-heartedly recommend Frame Fetish as well. We've previously had a Shag Ennis print framed, and are currently having a Shag Drunken Cleric print framed. Everyone who sees the Ennis print is amazed at the work. Link does an outstanding job of highlighting the original work.

If you have anything that needs to be framed, get it to Frame Fetish! Can't wait to see our "Drunken Cleric".

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-11-07 8:17 pm   Permalink

And sure enough, we picked up "The Drunken Cleric" this weekend. Very very happy with the results. Here are a few photos to share.

kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-07 9:24 pm   Permalink

I heart Frame Fetish's work, and only wish I had something to send down his way! Don't hesitate to give your print/artwork the recognition it deserves.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
klockwork
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-01-02 4:03 pm   Permalink

I picked this up from Link right before the holidays and just now got a chance to hang it. He did an amazing job. Once my wallet recovers from the holidays I have a couple Derek Yaniger prints that will most likely be heading his way.

View Profile of klockwork Send a personal message to klockwork      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-02 4:16 pm   Permalink

So link / Frame Fetish is still going?
I hope!
Good stuff always!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hulagirl1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-01-09 11:33 am   Permalink

I love Link's work. He has done framing for me for years. He just finished this magic poster for me last month. And the Von Franco
painting is just one of the many he has framed for me. Thanks so much Link!

View Profile of hulagirl1 Send a personal message to hulagirl1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-03 08:57 am   Permalink

Got a few back from LINK that I wanted to share - LOVE 'em!!!

A Doug Horne

A Tiki Racer

& A Ken Ruzic

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation