FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Munktiki from Australia!
Munktiki from Australia!
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-15 9:58 pm   Permalink

I just got these from Outre Gallery in Australia: Shag designed Munktiki mugs!

I now own six different Munktiki mugs with devil horns.... is there some hidden meaning there?

Check out Outre Gallery online at
http://www.outregallery.com

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-15 11:46 pm   Permalink

Muwahahahah!

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 12:40 am   Permalink

Call me stupid, but where on Outre's website can I find those mugs?

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 12:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-15 21:58, Traderpup wrote:
I now own six different Munktiki mugs with devil horns.... is there some hidden meaning there?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing last night as I was arranging a couple of new Munktiki devils purchased at Tiki Oasis. The old collection is looking especially evil now with all these horned creatures in it. Some of our more closed minded friends/relatives will definitely not approve...which, of course, makes me like them even more.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 05:16 am   Permalink

I tried ordering a set from them a few months back & my email went unanswered. Not sure if that means that they are out of them or what. If anyone has the scoop, let us know....
Thanks.

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 07:51 am   Permalink

Gave them a call. Looks like they're sold out.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 1:30 pm   Permalink

Nice ones, Pup. I think I saw some of those in Pop's pictures from his visit to Munktiki.

I noticed that the Lil Bastard is for sale up on Munktiki's site, in red though. Oh, man, now I gotta buy ANOTHER one?! Looks so good in red, though.

Anyone see the Oasis one being sold on eBay already? Just doesn't seem right...

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 10:24 pm   Permalink

oh dear god i want those!!!!!....unfortunately im one of those "suffering bastards " who is not willing to spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a mug, and if these are already sold out, i'm sure they'll fetch more than that on ebay.....

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation