FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki help me identify this tiki lamp NOW EBAY AUCTION
help me identify this tiki lamp NOW EBAY AUCTION
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-19 5:11 pm   Permalink

this is a recent find.,,,,Ive searched through the topics and didn't have any luck

It's a carved wood base with an overall height of 8 1/2 inches with 3 matching tikis

it looks more like a candle holder than a lamp as there no outlet for a cord........

any help would be appreciated......i found it in a thrift shop in Stockton Calif so my first thought was the Islander

NOW AN EBAY AUCTION................................

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390255530582&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

[ This Message was edited by: closettiki 2010-10-25 20:02 ]

[ This Message was edited by: closettiki 2010-10-25 20:13 ]

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-19 10:09 pm   Permalink

If you hunt tikis in Stockton, CA why didn't you come to the Sacramento Crawl and meet all of us? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-20 08:18 am   Permalink

It looks like don the Beachcomber, they have one just like it in Oceananic Arts old display case.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-20 11:32 am   Permalink

qoute....

If you hunt tikis in Stockton, CA why didn't you come to the Sacramento Crawl and meet all of us? Wendy

I did want to make the last crawl ...but alas...work.....
im watching for an event your way that i can go to.........i have oasis withdrawls

HB TIKI........
i had thought that too ....i checked the thread photos and didn't spot it anywhere on the old table photos

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-20 3:18 pm   Permalink

Yes, I would definitely say it's Oceanic Arts made:

...and since they did supply the Islander, that as its origin is a good guess, too.
They had many designs, for various Tiki temples...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-21 5:25 pm   Permalink

closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-25 8:10 pm   Permalink

Due to the fact that my tiki collection is overtaking everything.....

ive decided to thin a bit.......

the lamp is now an Ebay auction.....

with hopes it will find a welcome new home....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390255530582&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-29 9:27 pm   Permalink

bump...a couple of days left

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation