FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Dynotones at Don the Beachcomber, Sat. Nov. 6th,
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Dynotones at Don the Beachcomber, Sat. Nov. 6th,
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-07 3:25 pm   Permalink

Super fun times last night. If there wasn't a last call, I have a feeling that most of us would be still there.

Don't know when The Hula Girls are gonna be back to Don's... Eventually though... We're working up some new material right now.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-08 11:55 am   Permalink

Great time on Saturday night! We were sorry to get there so late, but found ourselves losing track of time at Kenny's fantastic art show. As I've said before, Trevor and I are really big fans of these guys. In fact, the Dynotones are one of the only instrumental bands out there that I simply cannot sit down while listening to - I just HAVE to move. I agree with Spike, we would have stayed all night if we could. The poor Don's staff were no doubt locking the doors behind us as it was. How is it that we made two other stops even after that? In short, Dynotones = awesome energy.

Let's do it again soon.

Tiki Kitty / Deanna

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation