[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge World Series 2010
World Series 2010
Lokepa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-27 11:29 am   Permalink

Giants in six...

View Profile of Lokepa Send a personal message to Lokepa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-27 12:47 pm   Permalink

Now that Barry Bonds is gone...
it is now safe to go back to cheering for the Gi'nts.

I sure do miss them playing in Candlestick with all it's weird winds. Made the games more interesting.

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-27 5:13 pm   Permalink

I've always been a Royals fan 'cause they're the home town team but I've been a long suffering Rangers fan at the same time. I'm not embarassed to wear my Texas ballcap & jerseys this week though. No prediction from me, I just want to see an exciting matchup. Good luck to both teams! But, RANGERS ALL THE WAY !!!

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lokepa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-28 04:40 am   Permalink

that's ONE! It was kinda fun watching Cliff Lee get humbled... yeah like that! I had never been to Candlestick until last June when i visited the Bay Area on our way to the City... actually we drove by it... my brother said, There it is.... and I said you mean that thing out there in the weeds? LOL!

I tried to get a glimpse of the new stadium but we were on the lower level of the bridge and couldn't get a clear view ho-hum!

Wilson vs Cain tonight.. should be interesting

View Profile of Lokepa Send a personal message to Lokepa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lokepa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-29 09:54 am   Permalink

that's two!!

20 runs in the first two games for the Giants!!

King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-29 2:38 pm   Permalink

When the San Francisco Giants played games at Candlestick Park, they had a mascot called Crazy Crab.

It did not become very popular with fans and disappeared. Someone wants to see it return.

Rehab the Crab

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lokepa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-02 08:59 am   Permalink

Yep that'll do it! Giants in five!

Unfortunately it was the 2nd lowest viewed WS in television history!!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-02 9:13 pm   Permalink

Brown???

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiRose
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-02 11:11 pm   Permalink

I'm a born-and-raised Dodgers fan but there's just something about that crab that I love.

Maybe it's
the constant punishment he has to put up with...

[ This Message was edited by: MauiRose 2010-11-02 23:12 ]

View Profile of MauiRose Send a personal message to MauiRose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-27 5:02 pm   Permalink

Well it's 2011 and my Rangers are trying again. Yes, I want the cross state Cardinals to choke and lose tonight so it's all over but the shoutin'.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-28 11:52 am   Permalink

Incredible game last night.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation