Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki M1 Gallery Mugs
M1 Gallery Mugs
PJ
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-17 06:21 am   Permalink

Has anyone been able to buy the Munktiki
mugs through the M1 Gallery in Japan?
Let me know.thanks

View Profile of PJ Send a personal message to PJ      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-17 09:04 am   Permalink

Munktiki was selling these mugs at Tiki Oasis III. They consisted of the Evil Bastard in a Black glaze and Skull-E in a Yellow glaze although I did seen Skull-E being offered in a Black glaze as well (however, I don't know if these were M1 mugs).

I believe TraderPup got a few.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-17 09:34 am   Permalink

For the M1 Gallery items, they had the Evil Bastard available in black glaze and white glaze. There was also a skull shot glass set, sold only as a set. There might have been more available.

I only picked up the black Evil Bastard... now I keep mumbling to myself "no regrets... no regrets..."

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-17 5:22 pm   Permalink

Pj,

He's working on his site, its only up for Japanese right now but an english friendly ordering form will be set up, along with all the items. Just keep checkin his site out, m1gallery.com
-stuckie

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-05-18 11:28 pm   Permalink

I picked up one of the Skulls (not shots) in the shiny black glaze. It's sweet, and it's M1.

Another winner from Munktiki.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-19 04:06 am   Permalink

Will work for mugs

filled, preferably.

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation