FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland 5 on Saturday, Dec. 11. 2010
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland 5 on Saturday, Dec. 11. 2010
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-15 3:40 pm   Permalink

Thanks TT .Really like that flat glaze .What's the diggi on the mugs ? It's been way to long since I have been to Tonga,
and look forward to checking out the new Tiki No .

[ This Message was edited by: 1961surf 2010-12-15 16:30 ]

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-15 7:01 pm   Permalink

how would you like a nice Holiday Hawaiian PUNCH!!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-15 10:39 pm   Permalink

Whatta Blast! First & foremost- THANK YOU GROG for putting together Wonderland #5! My custom glazed Moai is perfect. Thanks, buddy!
Thank yous also to Kirby for helping the draw by creating (along with that GROG) that awesome Tonga Hut mug. Beautiful!
Mahalos to Kelly (great Christmas drinks!) & Sarah for knocking 'em out & keeping everyone festive with those candy canes- wet or dry.
To Jason & Claudette, Andy & Roxy, Matt, Susan, Kari the Hollywood Wonder, & (all the way from our Milwaukee!) Dave & Jen, Joe Banks of the Partridge Family X-mas LP, C'Al, Sven (great to finally meet you!), Sherriyaki, The DustyCajuns, Eric & Manuel, Trader Tom, Max, Dr. G & that Squid guy- thanks for the hello's, hugs, support & laughs! Who knew L.A could get so Christmassy?
Ravenne- dear chica- thanks for everthing. You're outta sight! Hope you dug the jazz afterwards! Charlie O's!!!!
Tonga Tom- great pics- no surprise there. Thanks for the fun, man!
And to that Jeremy guy, thanks for popping for dinner for us all, yet again! Nice seeing you in extracirricular times, too.
Lastly, big-ass MAHALOS to that Christmas DJ guy who took me in for the weekend.
Nice rooming with you, Mr.Lush - still wondering who the "Oscar" of that Odd Couple was...
And 'a now....

Merry Christmas, babies. You sure did treat me nice...

Yuletides Felicitations~
-Andy

"Exotica Album of the Year"
2011 Hawaii Music Awards~!

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-20 2:10 pm   Permalink

Glad I was fortunate to get my hands on one of the Tonga Hut mugs. It made the two hour drive from Canyon Hills (Lake Elsinore) worthwhile. This mug along with some of Grog's other great creations made a fine addition to my collection. I dedicated a shelf to the Tonga Hut and Grog. Next visit I will have to stay at a nearby hotel so that I can sample more than just one of their fine cocktails.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-12-25 5:57 pm   Permalink

Glad you were able to get a Tonga Hut mug after driving two hours to the Tonga Hut, Rum Doggy. And thanks for buying some of GROG' crap. Yes, hopefully next time you make it to the Tonga Hut you can enjoy more of the delicious drinks.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2011-05-01 12:47 pm   Permalink

My Tonga Hut mug seems to settling in nicely.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation