FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana TabooDan's New TabooBaby!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
TabooDan's New TabooBaby!
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-07 2:53 pm   Permalink

Aloha all! Just wanted to share some news with the Ohana on here.
My beautiful fiance, Shailos, and I have had our first baby boy.

He was born on Oct. 13th at 1:18am and weighed 6.7Lbs. His name is Ollie (another skateboard reference in my life! ) well, actually Oliver. His initials will be O.J.! Ha Ha! This is why I haven't been posting as much as I would like and also for my lack of current progress shots over in the Zombie Hideaway.

We consider ourselves very blessed to have him and we are very lucky to have this new healthy addition in our lives. I'm also lucky cause soon I'll have another little hunter to go out searchin with me and a new Zombie in the Hideaway!!

Here's a shot of him stretching out on Mama at about 11 days old:

And here's one where I'm trying to tell him the basic rules of Tiki Collecting:

Thanks for looking!
Mahalo, TabooDan

[ This Message was edited by: TabooDan 2010-11-07 15:17 ]

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2010-11-07 2:58 pm   Permalink

Congratulations TabooDan and Hello TabooOllie!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-07 3:10 pm   Permalink

Conga-rats! Hey, where's his little touk?

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-07 3:11 pm   Permalink

Wow! Cute kid! Must look like mom!
Congrats, Dan. They make great pets.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-07 3:34 pm   Permalink

Congrats!I totally forgot you were expecting a little one. Hes a cutie. Please add more pics too

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-07 4:22 pm   Permalink

Congrats! What a handsome little dude.

Isn't TikiWahini pregnant in BC too? Something in the water maybe?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-07 6:50 pm   Permalink

Congrats Dan & family, Ollie sure is a cutie!!!!

Yep it's true, my second keiki is coming in two weeks time.
Minions to continue the tiki way of life!

I'm so happy for you two, he'll be shaking cocktails in no time!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-08 09:22 am   Permalink

I wish I could hold him. What a sweet boy. You are a happy man I can tell. Hugs from Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-11-08 09:25 am   Permalink

Das a guud-lookin' kid. Congratulations.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-08 5:13 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Ollie!

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-08 10:25 pm   Permalink

TabooDan,

Good looking boy, congratulations, welcome to the Dad club! How did you manage to sneak out to that opening at the Waldorf so soon?? Look forward to some pics with you and Ollie in the Polynesian Room. That's got to be his first Tiki gig.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-08 10:55 pm   Permalink

What a cutie pie! Well done, you two.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-09 10:17 pm   Permalink

Thank you EVERYBODY for the kind words and for the Ohana Spirit!! Much appreciated by all!

Hey MadDogMike, Thanks! Maybe there is something in the water up here. My fiance's sister had her kid only 16 days before ours was born!! That was weird!

DustyCajun, Yeh, you wondered about the Waldorf as well. I explained to my fiance how pathetic I would be if I couldn't even make it to the one Tiki Place we have here for it's opening. Especially of this caliber! She was not real happy about it when I left but I swear I saw a little flicker of a smile when I told her I didn't get in and that I stood in the rain for over 2 hours

I do think the Waldorf will be some of the first pictures of little Ollie in a Tiki establishment so I will post them here when I get some.

Thanks again to everybody for checking this out and for bringing some smiles to our faces. All the best, Mahalo, TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-11 08:37 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Congratulations on Your New Bundle of Joy!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MoonBeach
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-11 2:08 pm   Permalink

What a beautiful boy! You will have to make sure to get a photo of TabooBaby sitting in the giant shell in the wall near the downstairs bar at the Waldorf - we used to park my little sister there when that room was a coffee shop back in the mid-60s. Hopefully you don't have to get TabooBaby some fake I.D. to get him in there now ...

View Profile of MoonBeach Send a personal message to MoonBeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation