FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Seeking info on this Witco - table/chairs/shelves/lamps
Seeking info on this Witco - table/chairs/shelves/lamps
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-09 4:59 pm   Permalink

Would really love to hear how rare or what sort of value the below pieces may hold.

I know that Witco is worth whatever someone will pay for it but I have never seen a few of what I have below-any information/comments/inquiries are welcome AND appreciated! (and no I cant go look in Tiki Modern-I dont have it !)

NOT PICTURED : Sofa and 3 side tables that match THIS chair (pics coming on that)

Dining Room table & Chairs...Total - 2 arm chairs/2side chairs/table has 2 leaves

Sideboard(not pictured) with hutch (pictured):

Bar and stools:

Thanks for looking and for any info!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-09 7:20 pm   Permalink

great find! was just looking at the round stools in the "tiki modern" book. Got to say not sure about that orange (ish) fur on the chair going to be hard to match that.

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-12 06:13 am   Permalink

All I can say is, I want that bar. Has it been snapped up already?

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation