FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Chin Tiki Detroit Swingin Xmas Bongo Beach Bonanza 12/11/10
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Chin Tiki Detroit Swingin Xmas Bongo Beach Bonanza 12/11/10
hulagirl1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-16 06:22 am   Permalink

It's back! Our annual Christmas Tiki Event at Chin's Livonia, still owned by the Chin family of Chin Tiki Detroit.
It's the SWINGING XMAS BONGO BEACH BONANZA
Saturday, December 11, 1pm to 12am

Lots of new vendors and artists this year! You will be amazed at the quality and quantity of great tiki for sale this year!
So spread the word, we want our largest turnout ever. Email me with any questions.

The poster will be for sale and our tiki raffle will be back!

View Profile of hulagirl1 Send a personal message to hulagirl1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-22 9:36 pm   Permalink

Cant wait , just finished striping 2 new panels tonight. Lots of new stuff. Come out SE Mich Tiki Folks!! Support the people that hae hosted this party for all of us over the years.

View Profile of Matiki Send a personal message to Matiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-23 08:18 am   Permalink

Looking forward to another one

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-23 12:58 pm   Permalink

The only thing like in Michigan.

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-26 4:46 pm   Permalink

Just saw Nancy at Chins putting out cards on the tables. She was working out the details for a very special drink that was served at the original Chin Tiki, hint it comes in a pineapple and will be available in limited quantity's. Be there or......well you know!!! Support your local tiki scene!!!

View Profile of Matiki Send a personal message to Matiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-29 08:02 am   Permalink

Come out!!!!!! You see any other old establishments like Chins around these parts??????? Nice break from our cold Michigan weather!!!! Support Nancy and her efforts in continuing this always fun night out!!

Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-29 7:06 pm   Permalink

Just saw a big 5 footer that Chad a.k.a. Beaves Tikis wrapped up oday and all I can say is WOW!!!! For those of you on the fence....get off before someone pushes ya off!!!! I hope to see some of ya there

hulagirl1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-30 3:02 pm   Permalink

Wow that is great! There are so many vendors this year. And as always the one of a kind stuff goes fast. So you might want to get there early.

Marlin's pineapple boat cocktail will be limited. First come first serve. I don't think he will start making these until later in the evening. So I think
people just need to plan on a whole day at this event.

View Profile of hulagirl1 Send a personal message to hulagirl1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-04 9:30 pm   Permalink

1 week Detroit Tiki people. Do we have anything else goin on like this in these parts??????? the short answer is NO!!!!! So get your bad self over to Chins, tip a few or sip a few!!!!! good music, good grub, oceanic arts tikiness, lots of fun to be had!!

Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-09 5:53 pm   Permalink

This Saturday. You need to be here or Santa's reindeer will poop on your lawn!!!!

mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-12 04:53 am   Permalink

Thank you Nancy and Chin's for another great show.

[ This Message was edited by: mudbone 2010-12-12 05:12 ]

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-12 08:48 am   Permalink

Whaaaa there is nothing cool going on in Detroit. We dont have a Tiki scene here. Well it was here last night from 1 to midnight and for those of you that missed it , TOO BAD!!!! hopefully next time you get out ogf the rocking chair and hang out. I had a drink in a pinapple for god sake --- a real pinapple!!!! Thanks to everyone for coming out anf thanks to Nancy and Keith for continuing this great tradition

sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-12 09:28 am   Permalink

Looks like a good time - yet again.
I need to find info on that last picture - vendor - looking at the left corner of the last pic above (a non tiki item) VW logos under the peace sign - Anyone know who dat is?

Mahalo
again cool stuffs

[ This Message was edited by: sneakyjack 2010-12-12 09:56 ]

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-12 1:45 pm   Permalink

Check out Speedcult for all the metal signs you were looking at.

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-21 11:01 pm   Permalink

Any date set for this year's event?

I'd like to make a trip to Chin's again and bring my tikis with me!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation