[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The TomAndrea Lounge - Arlington VA
The TomAndrea Lounge - Arlington VA
Hearn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-12-05 12:23 pm   Permalink

Aloha from Arlington Virginia!

Its been awhile since I posted, but just wanted to upload a few recent shots from the ever-growing TomAndrea Lounge (our guest bedroom -slash- home tiki bar).

Mahalo!
Hearn

[ This Message was edited by: Hearn 2010-12-05 12:25 ]

View Profile of Hearn Send a personal message to Hearn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2010-12-05 2:30 pm   Permalink

Wow...very kewl indeed!!! You have a nice collection. Good use for a bedroom.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-05 6:51 pm   Permalink

Great look, wish I had the the room to gut my spare and tiki it. Hey over the bar on both sides ( left is shown in front of a tikibob mug ) Is a small fishtrap looking thing. Any idea what they were orig.?? I have the same one and have it on top of the big saltwater tank. Lights? birdfeeders????????????? Been wondering

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG TIKI'S
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-05 7:03 pm   Permalink

Nice space to chill! My guess is you have a waiting list to stay the night in that killer spare room/bad a** Tiki bar.

View Profile of BIG TIKI'S Send a personal message to BIG TIKI'S  Email BIG TIKI'S     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hearn

Posted: 2010-12-06 09:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-05 18:51, ka'lenatiki wrote:
Great look, wish I had the the room to gut my spare and tiki it. Hey over the bar on both sides ( left is shown in front of a tikibob mug ) Is a small fishtrap looking thing. Any idea what they were orig.?? I have the same one and have it on top of the big saltwater tank. Lights? birdfeeders????????????? Been wondering

Thanks man!

Those fishtrap things I picked up from WORLD MARKET around 6-7 years ago. They're tea lamp holders.

View Profile of Hearn Send a personal message to Hearn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-07 05:06 am   Permalink

Looks fantastic. Good to know I'm not the only one with a guest bedroom / tiki bar combo.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-07 08:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-06 09:29, Hearn wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-12-05 18:51, ka'lenatiki wrote:

Thanks man!

Those fishtrap things I picked up from WORLD MARKET around 6-7 years ago. They're tea lamp holders.

Ha! was right the first time Found mine at a salvaion army shop couple of years ago. Without knowing you kinda start thinking what eles they might be. thanks

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JackLord
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-10 5:19 pm   Permalink

Not bad. In fact, its well done to the point that I cannot tell that was ever a bedroom. Very cool/

View Profile of JackLord Send a personal message to JackLord      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-11 03:47 am   Permalink

The complete look! ... and you've collected some great pieces. I've got the same mirrored nic-nac shelf with the orange, white and teal shapes on the sides- one of my happiest finds and I kinda think Leleliz has one too...

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hearn

Posted: 2010-12-11 7:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-11 03:47, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
The complete look! ... and you've collected some great pieces. I've got the same mirrored nic-nac shelf with the orange, white and teal shapes on the sides- one of my happiest finds and I kinda think Leleliz has one too...

Cool! Found it at a thrift store around a year ago for $20 bucks. Perfect for my tiki salt and pepper collection...now if I can only find the Tiki Bob S+P (its my White Whale!)

Mahalo,
Hearn

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation