FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Beachbumz Tiki's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Beachbumz Tiki's
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-06 7:24 pm   Permalink

Beautiful mugs!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
umeone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-08 05:20 am   Permalink

Gorgeous Sunset, thank you, I needed that!

View Profile of umeone Send a personal message to umeone  Email umeone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-01 01:48 am   Permalink

One photo says it all! Thank you for a terrific bowl. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 12:42 am   Permalink

Mahalo - Kon-Hemsby, Slacks Ferret, Having fun with these..
Linda, We see a lot of nice sunsets out here BUT this one was really just beautiful..
Wendy, I'm so stoked that Dan liked his bowl for Christmas, I guess that smile does say it all... Hope you both had a great Christmas and New Years!

Been awhile since I last posted but here's a few that were finished for 2011
Choptop Tongo with a float around his neck.

Another Carved Choptop

Customized Tongo..

#3 Tongo Da Beachcomber..

Shots

Loving this glaze..

Black Lava Tongo

"Local Boy" #1 Tongo

"Local Boy" #2 Tongo

Aloha!

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-03 01:39 am   Permalink

Nice work Scott. Gotta say that i'm loving that glaze that you're loving also. Really great effect and colour combo.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 08:01 am   Permalink

Hawaiian shaved ice a first in tiki mugs, you rock you know that don't you? Wonderful photos with the Christmas setting.

Dan due to space being tight here always puts a tiki mug in each bowl. Yours will be the first not to have one. He loves the bowl so much he wants the inside to show as well. Thank you for all the extra hard work you put into the bowl to make it special. You and MauiTiki are just terrific tiki artists. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 11:27 am   Permalink

Scott, you got a lot of nice new mugs there, wow! Keep up the good work!

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 11:49 am   Permalink

Love the Black Lava glaze and the netted balls are always cool

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 3:39 pm   Permalink

Mahalo's you guys, appreciate all dakine words..

Robbie, that one I textured first and put the glaze on a little bit thicker than normal.. really has a neat feel to it.. reminds me of green moss.. Here's a picture of the inside that really matches the outside pretty good.
\

Wendy, that's just too cool.. let's keep the little glaze pukas a secret though.. :D
Our kiosk shop here were we sell tiki's (Beach Bumz) is right next to one of the best shave ice stands on Maui called Local Boys Shave Ice.. Everyday I'm staring at tourists and locals walking by with there ono shave ice cups and figured Tongo should have one.. Here's a picture of him at the stand..

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-03 3:52 pm   Permalink

I forgot to ask what colour was inside but i don't need to now. That's an awesome colour on the inside also. Great combo.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-03 9:15 pm   Permalink

Love the float n tiki combo

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-04 06:01 am   Permalink

I noticed to sno-cone and forgot to mention it. Great job on the texture & color on that, looks very realistic

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-04 08:48 am   Permalink

Whoa! Local Boy is SO perfect! You nailed that snowcone! Hope you sell a million!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-04 09:59 am   Permalink

SHAVE ICE ROCKS!
AND SO DOES LOCAL BOY!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-04 11:15 pm   Permalink

I love the shave ice tiki combination... too damn cool.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation