FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Beachbumz Tiki's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Beachbumz Tiki's
Turtle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-03 09:06 am   Permalink

Oooo, the pufferfish is so cool!

View Profile of Turtle Send a personal message to Turtle      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-05-03 11:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-04-30 16:15, Chuck Lava wrote:
Got the one holding Little Bob in the display case. Thanks again, Scott. I'm obliged to stop and look at it everytime i pass by!

Awesome Charles, glad to hear he had a safe journey.. Mahalo's again brada!

Thanks Turtle, getting ready to pop open the kiln this morning, now I gotta just think of some glaze combinations for these guys..

aloha

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 5:04 pm   Permalink

My God those mugs are snazzy! Awesome work! WISH LIST!!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-05-05 02:30 am   Permalink

Mahalo Atomicchick!
Put a few hours into glazing these four today and still have to finish more glazing in the morning.. Crossing fingers on these guys when we fire in the next couple days, hurry up Mauitiki!!

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-05-08 12:24 am   Permalink

Well they all survived the 1800+ heat and have some color now..
Here's the Puffer and PNG Beachcomber's..

Aloha

swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 01:08 am   Permalink

Both brilliant. Awesome stuff there Scott.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 01:13 am   Permalink

I want that PNG Mug, I want it NOW!
Great job on those!!!!!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 08:16 am   Permalink

Freekin outstanding

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-08 08:21 am   Permalink

Scott I love every singe one you have made. The colors are brillent and perfect. I can see all the hours of work it took to get them to this point. Terrrific, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 08:35 am   Permalink

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-08 2:12 pm   Permalink

Wow, those turned out great!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-05-09 7:58 pm   Permalink

Thanks Robbie, How's your coming along brada?
ATP, I've wanted to make a PNG style for awhile, one of my favorite old school carvers is Barney West. This one is sorta based off one of his carvings I really like..
Mahalo's again hang10tiki
Thank you Wendy, Mine is just a small fraction compared to all that you do.. Thank you so much for all the great tips, pictures, how-to's etc. you post for all of us to enjoy!
Thanks Lori!
Mahalo's MikeyTiki, Well I started a couple new ones this week,only had pictures here of the one, a new puffer fish that's going to have a little more spike to him and this one, Stubby Tongo a one-off..

K, Mai Tai Time....
Aloha

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-09 8:28 pm   Permalink

The puffer and PNG are great, love the bright "object" colors against the more muted tikis ~ that really makes them POP!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-07-11 12:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-09 20:28, MadDogMike wrote:
The puffer and PNG are great, love the bright "object" colors against the more muted tikis ~ that really makes them POP!

Thanks Mike, That's what I was hoping for when I was glazing them.. I loved the outcome of these two..

Been awhile since I posted anything new, been busy with da keiki out of school and work.. etc.. Finally got a chance to get some pictures together of a few of the mugs and troffs that I have finished in the last month.. The Moai mugs are from an old vintage mold that Mauitiki and bought and have been making in a variety of woodgrains and colors..

Here's the last one I was working on after glazing him..
"Stubby" Tongo..

Da Beachcomber with Da float and Da Skull

A few of Da Moai

Couple new Troff's

and a new style I'm working on with a pineapple bowl that needs more cleanup and then will be fired..

Dat's about it, Anyone coming to Maui??? Come on out and say Aloha to us!!

Beach Bumz Maui

[ This Message was edited by: Beachbumz 2012-08-07 17:28 ]

HelveTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-11 12:54 am   Permalink

Scott,
the new Troff's are awesome !

View Profile of HelveTiki Send a personal message to HelveTiki  Goto the website of HelveTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation