FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Room 40th Anniversary - Monday, June 23rd
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Room 40th Anniversary - Monday, June 23rd
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 3:04 pm   Permalink

Pooh,

i posted it on LP a while back under meets - where did you post?
http://www.laughingplace.com/default.asp?WCI=MsgBoard&WCE=T-35798-P-1&Refresh=0531141026

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-09 1:20 pm   Permalink

Just got the scoop on a cool Tiki-Room 40th anniversary wristwatch which will be available at Disneyland the weekend we're there. Here's my post on it in the Collecting Forum:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=4164&forum=5&0

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-13 4:44 pm   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. Larry Lava (better know as Peter and Mary) are going to come to the Tiki Room Anniversary! We wouldn't miss it! We are coming up from Fresno after work on Sunday morning but will be at Disneyland Sunday evening and all day Monday. Tiki-riviera how did you ever get into Club 33? It is my life-long goal. I often joke about what I would do to eat dinner in there one night.

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 8:28 pm   Permalink

LarryLava, the secret to getting in is .... you gotta bring "Paul" with you. Sorry Peter, just messing around. Bong is such a bad influence.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-14 09:06 am   Permalink

chikitiki,

were you talking about me? my name happens to be Paul. funny

larry lava. My wife works for a law firm that has a corporate membership and allows any employee to make a reservation thru the firm. I can't wait, apparently Walt was a huge chocolate fan, as am I, and the restaurnat has a large chocolate dessert menu.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoohBunniesHutch

Posted: 2003-06-15 07:47 am   Permalink

Okay Folks, here's the scoop. I don't know what you all are planning, but if a group wants to get together at the Plaza Inn for dinner around 7 on that monday, I will order a 1/4 sheet cake celebrating the Tiki Room B-day. But you gots to let me know by Thursday Midnight and I'll order the cake on Friday, provided they will let me do it that late, but we'll see, and I'll see what I can do about them letting us reserve a part of the Inn. But you got to decide and you got to let me know or I am staying home! I'm off to spend a week at Disneyland (hence why if nobody will join us, I'm staying home)

[ This Message was edited by: PoohBunniesHutch on 2003-06-15 07:52 ]

View Profile of PoohBunniesHutch Send a personal message to PoohBunniesHutch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-15 4:47 pm   Permalink

We will be happy to join in the Tiki Room festivities on Monday if it happens! We will be there for sure either way and would definitely join any tiki celebration! So count us in for cake or whatever if there is enough interest. We will probably also be there Sunday late afternoon/evening if anything is happening Tiki Central-wise.

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 5:07 pm   Permalink

O.K., so who is going when? Z-Girl and I can make it Sunday or Monday (or both). Anybody else?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 5:45 pm   Permalink

I'll be there on Monday!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 6:39 pm   Permalink

i'll be there on monday...
ALSO i added an RSVP list to the first post.

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2003-06-19 18:55 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoohBunniesHutch

Posted: 2003-06-20 08:31 am   Permalink

To those who RSVP's thank you- the party is on. We will be meeting at the Plaza Inn for dinner around 7 on monday, June 23, 2003 (dinner is on your own-and we each need to buy dinner) If you are coming, you have until 6pm today to rsvp as they are trying to let us cordon off an area where we can eat and enjoy each other's company. See you all there! PS: I'll be the one with the cake! There is only one cake and its a half sheet, so if you come late, you might miss the cake ANd since there is only one cake, its first come first served!

View Profile of PoohBunniesHutch Send a personal message to PoohBunniesHutch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-20 5:44 pm   Permalink

Hey all

We are in.

Paul
"Trustar"

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-21 07:01 am   Permalink

Does anyone have plans for any meet up times through the day Monday? Would love to be able to get some ohana pictures of as many of us together as we can.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miehana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-21 9:46 pm   Permalink

Kevin and Jody will be at Disneyland (with a car-full of friends) at about 2:OO pm on Monday. Hope to run in to a bunch of you there!
Bring along cameras to record the sights for posterity!
And brush up on those lyrics for the sing-along parts -No hummers!

View Profile of Miehana Send a personal message to Miehana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miehana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-21 9:49 pm   Permalink

Hey, is King Kukulele coming too??

View Profile of Miehana Send a personal message to Miehana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation