Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Coupon code from Trader Tiki
Coupon code from Trader Tiki
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-12-27 8:46 pm   Permalink

Got this via Twitter: "Get what you really wanted for Christmas: use code GOODBYE2010 for 15% off over $25 at http://www.tradertiki.com/ Ends Jan. 1st!"

In my opinion, if you're stocking your bar with anything other than Trader Tiki products, you're making an inferior drink. And no, I'm not getting any kickbacks from Trader Tiki (although I wouldn't turn them down).

[ This Message was edited by: Tikitacky 2010-12-28 06:28 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rangda
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-27 9:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:
In my opinion, if you're stocking your bar with anything other than Trader Tiki products, your making an inferior drink.

+1!!!

Their glasses were also great for some of the larger tiki drinks but sadly they do not appear to be selling them any more.

View Profile of rangda Send a personal message to rangda      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-28 10:47 am   Permalink

Use it! Use it like crazy! Last offer of the year, for sure. Just trying to make sure we all get what we really wanted for the holidays.

rangda, I don't have the glasses anymore because frankly, I ran out. I'll be selling more though in 2011. I've got some swell plans for those.

TikiTacky, your invisible check is in the mail!

Okole Maluna!

TraderTiki.com
Exotic Syrups for Tropical Mixology!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation