FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 5:15 pm   Permalink

Ok, we have Aloha Fridays and Suck'em up Saturdays so wat.... you guys like shoots fo Saturday June da 14th fo pupu's and drinks? I can make that evening open, We can hit some of your favorite spots except fo Tiki Ti cus I would like weird unc to go but he won't be in town that weekend. And I told him I would go hang at da Ti wit'em and anybody else who like fo go.

So if anybody else like go fo suck'em up I can make it Saturday.

alohaz

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 6:45 pm   Permalink

Are you already suckn' em' up today? I thought you were comming to my pad Sat 14th after Da Show? At least I think that would be better than Sun (Father's Day) Let me know, Laney

Oh yea, SugarCaddyDaddy is making you a schedule. Get with it SCD.

[ This Message was edited by: laney on 2003-05-21 18:48 ]

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 6:49 pm   Permalink

Sorry Laney, I did as you said previously and made Gecko's schedule for him. I'm sorry....but we couldn't fit you into the tight schedule!

Juuuuuuuust kidding hun....

(She's going to give me a round of butt-kickin'......WOOHOO!)

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 7:59 pm   Permalink

SCD, on your schedule of events, isn't The Great Gecko arriving at 6:45 pm Cali time? Also is Da Show same as Aloha Cruz? Can someone post schedule of events with G.T. or e-mail me with schedule? Thanks, from a lost-in-cow-country-misplaced hoity toity.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 8:11 pm   Permalink

And I gotta check but Hale Hawaii might be going on that night too. Mmmmhhhh, scorpions. I'll check on it and make sure.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 8:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

jungletrader wrote:
SCD, on your schedule of events, isn't The Great Gecko arriving at 6:45 pm Cali time? Also is Da Show same as Aloha Cruz? Can someone post schedule of events with G.T. or e-mail me with schedule? Thanks, from a lost-in-cow-country-misplaced hoity toity.

JT~
Nope, not 6:45 p.m.. According to Gecko:

Quote:

On 2003-05-15 03:09, GECKO TIKI wrote:
howzit peopo,
...I arrive at 9:45pm (on Thursday) and don't want to ask mom or dad to drive all da way from Oceanside (San Diego county) fo pick me up dat late....

~Yes, Da Show is the same as Aloha Cruz.

~There really is no planned schedule.

~It takes approximately 42,377 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop.

~I have no idea "Where Waldo is".

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 9:17 pm   Permalink

Hey Brudda Lizard,
I thought you were going to be my puppet for my puppet show on Sat.!!?? What gives!!??

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 9:35 pm   Permalink

I'll betcha it's 6:45 SCD. The Bet: Loser downs 4 Oysters on the half shell at Blue Beet in the time of 15 minutes? Winner watches loser puke.

No schedule because Gecko would have to make it and he's too laid back Hawaiian style for dat braddah, right Gecko? It's coo, I'll just show up somewhere.

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-21 21:46 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-21 21:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-21 21:50 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 10:22 pm   Permalink

OUCH!!! HO SH*T MY BAD SISTA LANEY!!!! I GOT MY DAYS CONFUSED!!!! NEVA MIND, EVERYONE MEET ME AT LANEY'S PAD FO SUCK'EM UP SATURDAY!

SCD AND JUNGLE TRADER, YOUR BOTH RIGHT! i ARRIVE IN CALI TIME 9:45 PM SOUTH SEA TIME 6:45 PM.

EH BOOBAM BEN, YOU TALKIN FUNNY OVA'DEA! YOU DA PUPPET MASTA!

SORRY PEOPO!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-21 10:26 pm   Permalink

Okay, I was wrong. I'm layin' low now.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 09:13 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2003-05-21 21:35, jungletrader wrote:
The Bet: Loser downs 4 Oysters on the half shell at Blue Beet in the time of 15 minutes? Winner watches loser puke.

When is this going to happen? I got to see it!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 2:03 pm   Permalink

lookin towards meeting who eva shows up at da show and at Laneys. Boobam Ben, I need you to park da truck by Laneys back door and I gon get her drunk den you take all da witco and load em up cuz!

shootz, Alohaz, siyanaraz, ciao, chuse, arygato, talofa, and my spanish friend sed for me to say this when I get to Calli...

"donde esta la muchachaz con che che's GRANDE! he said that means aloha in spanish!?!? or does that mean take off your clothes quik?? dat's a long ass sentence for just sayin aloha. I'm sure i spelled it all wrong too.

commm onnn back now ya her!

hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 3:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:
donde esta la muchachaz con che che's GRANDE

um.... were are the girls with the big tits?

I could be wrong

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 5:07 pm   Permalink

well well Big Pimpin' should have known you new somting li'dat... tanks!

go hed Hula, big pimpin spending cheez!

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 5:20 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Ben, SCD never agreed to the bet so it ain't gonna happen. heh, heh.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation