FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Trader Vic's Emeryville LAST Thursday of the month EVERY month
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Trader Vic's Emeryville LAST Thursday of the month EVERY month
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-01-26 12:42 am   Permalink

Trader Vic's Emeryville is offering all-night happy hour to Tiki fans. In addition to their regular Happy Hour and their current $5 Mai Tai special, from 6 - 9pm this Wed if you mention Tiki Central or Tiki Oasis you can get:
$6 on all single cocktails on the menu

Wed, Jan 26, 6pm - 9pm

http://www.tradervics.com/locations/location-emeryville.html

If we get enough support for this event we can make it a regular happening every fourth Wed of ea month!

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2011-02-23 12:05 ]

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-26 09:14 am   Permalink

Sorry, we're booked. We'll be in Santa Cruz at my brothers b-day party. But thanks for pulling this together. Next time!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitikitom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-01-30 7:55 pm   Permalink

Hey Otto is the Tonga Room get togethers still going on? And is the next one the first wed of Feb?

tikitom

View Profile of tikitikitom Send a personal message to tikitikitom  Goto the website of tikitikitom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-09 08:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-01-30 19:55, tikitikitom wrote:
Hey Otto is the Tonga Room get togethers still going on? And is the next one the first wed of Feb?

tikitom

I decided to cancel the Tonga room get togethers
But am launching a Thurs night happy hour at TV Emeryville

Probably the LAST Thur of each month
Details TBA

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-14 11:14 pm   Permalink

Tonight already happened! Free Beer Tommorrow!!

PS- ANYONE can start an event, Like at the Tonga Room. Go for it, TikiTIkiTom!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-23 12:14 pm   Permalink

Whoa! I forgot to post that tomorrow, Feb 24, is the last Thursday of the month and Trader Vic's has offered Tiki Centralites to enjoy all night Happy Hour.

I will post details later

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-23 3:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Gang! Otto has worked out a pretty sweet deal for us at Trader Vic's! The last Thursday of every month, starting tomorrow, we get happy hour prices all night if you mention Tiki Central or Tiki Oasis! That includes drink and food specials. Regular happy hour is 4:00-6:00 and 9:00-11:00, but for us, it's all night long! They're even reserving the cove area in the bar for us. That's the space that used to be a small private room at the back of the bar that is now a cool little nook with original Leetags on the walls.

Come on down and have a Mai Tai and some Cheese Bings!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-23 6:13 pm   Permalink

I'm there! I'm there! Looking forward to it.

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-24 12:52 pm   Permalink

I'd like to get a group of 5 or more or we might not be able to secure the "cove"

Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-24 5:48 pm   Permalink

Trader Vic's GM hung out with us for a bit and showed us their awesome new Tiki mask dinner menu, revealed a new promo they are doing on Tuesday nights in conjunction with vintage Television shows (more TBA), and confirmed Portland TV's imminent opening

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2011-02-26 01:14 ]

Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-26 01:14 am   Permalink

http://urbanworks.typepad.com/urbanworks/2011/02/trader-vics-design-review.html

Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-28 12:06 am   Permalink

Good times last Thursday! And what a great deal for food and drinks from TV Emeryville! And the Trader Vic's staff rocked the service for us!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-28 6:53 pm   Permalink

This Thursday! March 31, 6:00-9:00

Come on down for all-night Happy Hour if you mention Tiki Oasis or Tiki Central! Pretty sure we have the "Cove" area reserved again. Can you confirm, Otto?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-30 11:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-28 18:53, JenTiki wrote:
This Thursday! March 31, 6:00-9:00

Come on down for all-night Happy Hour if you mention Tiki Oasis or Tiki Central! Pretty sure we have the "Cove" area reserved again. Can you confirm, Otto?

Trader Vic's Cove is ours
I hope to make a couple of announcements tomorrow

Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 4:23 pm   Permalink

Myself, Tikitastic and Dr. Von Zombie will be there to represent the South Bay tonight.
Thank you Otto for pulling all this together. Good Times

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation