FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Trader Vic's Emeryville LAST Thursday of the month EVERY month
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Trader Vic's Emeryville LAST Thursday of the month EVERY month
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-29 8:31 pm   Permalink

I made a FB invite for tomorrow!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228267543861101

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-02 8:33 pm   Permalink

another awesome night
Michael & Denise and Suzanne and Melissa from Forbidden Island were there
As well as Eve Bergeron (shown here with Bill Graf and Otto)

and Chad

and Liz

and a bunch of other people but they'll have to post their own fotos here

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trad'r Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-05 10:21 pm   Permalink

...whoops - Otto, I emailed these to you, but apparently I had the wrong address... somehow after a few Navy Grogs my memory didn't work so well

I had a good time as usual - see everyone next time!

-Trad'r Bill

View Profile of Trad'r Bill Send a personal message to Trad'r Bill  Email Trad'r Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-07 2:28 pm   Permalink

If I'm reading my calendar correctly, the next monthly TV's night is on Thursday Aug 25, which is the exact day I arrive in San Fran after a week in San Diego/LA... We only have a few days in San Fran but it would be great to kick it off meeting a few locals here at the flagship Emeryville TVs!!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-07 8:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-07 14:28, harro wrote:
If I'm reading my calendar correctly, the next monthly TV's night is on Thursday Aug 25, which is the exact day I arrive in San Fran after a week in San Diego/LA... We only have a few days in San Fran but it would be great to kick it off meeting a few locals here at the flagship Emeryville TVs!!

You are not reading your calendar correctly (unless you have some weird Mayan calendar). The next monthly TV's night is Thursday, July 28th. That is the Tiki Oasis pre-party and Fashion Show by Retro Diva.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-07 8:23 pm   Permalink

Harro the night in August IS the 25th. Not too hard to see what you meant by your post. Pretty much anytime after 6:30 and people start trickling in with most showing up 7:30/8. Come on by

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-08 09:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-07 20:00, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-07-07 14:28, harro wrote:

You are not reading your calendar correctly (unless you have some weird Mayan calendar). The next monthly TV's night is Thursday, July 28th. That is the Tiki Oasis pre-party and Fashion Show by Retro Diva.

Done like a dinner! I always thought I was ahead of my own time, hence there I was thinking it was end of July already - and it ain't dammit...

Anyway, see you in AUGUST!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-15 01:39 am   Permalink

the von Stroheims will not be at the August Trader Vic's meeting but don't let that stop you from partying down Happy Hour style

and this just in:

http://www.mercurynews.com/columns/ci_18466720?nclick_check=1

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-30 4:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks to Trader Vic's and everyone who came out on thursday to make the Tiki Oasis Last Thursday and Trader Vic's Fashion Show a huge success! here's a picture of two of the guests (one model) and you can see more photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tikioasis/

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=40670&forum=17&hilite=fashion

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2011-07-30 16:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2011-07-30 16:36 ]

Mr. Aloha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-25 11:34 am   Permalink

Will there be any TC'ers at Trader Vic's tonight?

View Profile of Mr. Aloha Send a personal message to Mr. Aloha  Email Mr. Aloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 4:39 pm   Permalink

Yes. Coco Loco and I will be there somewhere around 6:30pm or so. Harro should be coming in from out of town as well. Who's thirsty?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-26 2:05 pm   Permalink

Whether you went to Tiki Oasis or not you will not want to miss this one!
Tiki Oasis 11 Wrap-Up Party
Time: 6:30PM - 9:30 Thursday, September 29th

Videos of Tiki Oasis 11 so attendees can relive the moments and those who didn't attend can see SOME of what they missed
Swag for sale
Giveaways
Drink and food specials

PLUS
Thee Swank Bastards live at 8:30

Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-22 7:28 pm   Permalink

Get your Trader Vic's - Tiki Oasis all the time Happy Hour card this coming Thursday!

That's right, all you have to do is show up for the last Thursday of the month for the Tiki Oasis appreciation party and you will receive a card that entitles you to Happy Hour 24-7-365 at the Emeryville Trader Vic's.

Join us this Thursday, October 27 from 6 - 9 pm

http://www.tradervics.com/locations/location-emeryville.html

ask for Otto and I will provide you with a card, see you there!
(I might be a little late arriving depending on traffic)

Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-25 12:15 am   Permalink

(bump)
Note: due to Nov and Dec holidays falling on last Thursdays and Nov/Dec being TV's busiest months, we will not be able to reserve space at the bar and will not host a Last Thursday for those months so this is the last one of the year 2011.

Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-24 7:07 pm   Permalink

It's that time of the year again folks! Time to get back in shape! And I don't necessarily mean exercising. It's time to get back into drinking shape for all those summer Tiki events starting in April and running til 3rd weekend in August.

In order to get into shape you need regular workouts and cross training. That means not only hitting your home bar and local bar but every other bar you can!

To help you plan your workout we have booked a space in the bar at Emeryville Trader Vic's. We will meet there for training the last Thursday of the month starting in February (that's next month). Put it on your calendars now.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation