FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau Room Share?
Hukilau Room Share?
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 1:29 pm   Permalink

The organizers were talking last night about the possibility of some of you guys sharing a room with another Tiki Central member. This was brought up since the hotel is now officially and IS sold out for the weekend.

If anyone is traveling alone or doesn't mind if someone crashes in your room please post here or email us at
home@thehukilau.com and we can put you in contact for those in need.

Thanks so much!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 2:07 pm   Permalink

i don't have one, but i don't know if i gon need one yet. but incase i do it would be cool if some one could let me crash on da flo'! no worries dats island style baby.

aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 6:57 pm   Permalink

My floor is your floor, to all.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:20 am   Permalink

McDougall,

You may want to send your info to
home@thehukilau.com - please include how many people are staying in your room as well.

You are staying at the Holiday Inn, yes?

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 7:56 pm   Permalink

I will be alone or with date or with friends or maybe my sister. Anyway I'll be there with resavations at the Holiday Inn and an apartment a few miles away. And I'm pretty easy with my space.
Aloha, Tim

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation