FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Hula Girls with Stray Cat, Lee Rocker, at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
The Hula Girls with Stray Cat, Lee Rocker, at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11!
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-02 7:23 pm   Permalink

The way that it works with the Galaxy is that when we go on is contingent on how many tickets we sell in relation to the other opening band.... Sooo... .It could be 8:00 or it could be 9:00.

See you at the show!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-03 8:00 pm   Permalink

Woohoo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okpSJRWah6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9zQ_40oxU

I can't tell you how many times I have watched the hawaiian christmas song! It's sooooo funny! (and good!)

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2011-03-03 20:02 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-03 11:29 pm   Permalink

2 days

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-04 09:09 am   Permalink

It is not too late to buy tickets to our show at the Galaxy Theater, THIS Saturday night! Get them now and we'll put them at will call for ya! We're playing with the legendary Lee Rocker, of the Stray Cats. Also with OC favs, Big Sandy and his Flyrite Boys and The Jackpot Club! www.thehulagirlsband.com

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-04 09:31 am   Permalink

I'm in, Milner is in, are you?

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-04 09:58 am   Permalink

"I don't like that surfin' shit. Rock and roll's been going down hill ever since Buddy Holly died."

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-04 11:58 pm   Permalink

20 hours away.....

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-05 09:04 am   Permalink

Tonight, tonight!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-05 11:46 am   Permalink

Tonight! Ticket sales will run through 3:00 today! Get 'em if you're plannin' on coming! We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out.... ! www.thehulagirlsband.com

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-05 2:22 pm   Permalink

Take a ride with the Hula Girls!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-05 6:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-04 09:58, JOHN-O wrote:
"I don't like that surfin' shit. Rock and roll's been going down hill ever since Buddy Holly died."

you funny like Bob Hope.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-06 4:31 pm   Permalink

Great show last night,
packed house.
fun hangin' with some of the TC peeps.

Jeff(btd)

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 09:53 am   Permalink

Waiting to see some pictures come around. I'll post them when I get them from the different photogs that were there. other than the microphone shocking the living Jesus out of me every time I went to sing, I thought it was a great show.

Sorry that our set was so short, they were trying to do everything to get Lee Rocker on at a time before everyone started leaving...

Our next show is a FREE show at The Slidebar in Fullerton with the amazing SLACKTONE! Also with a cool band called Aloha Radio!

[ This Message was edited by: luckydesigns 2011-03-07 11:45 ]

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 10:13 am   Permalink

Great show!

And it WAS nice seeing the SoCal contingent there! Tiki Kitty and Trevor, the aforementioned Dr. Z (RUSH RULES!), BDT, Jungle Ginger, Jason, basically all the KOOL KIDZ! (Ha ha, JK!)

But seriously, we had quite a spectacle on stage! 7 people, all naked! Woohoo!

And kudos to Lucky Designs for surviving massive electric shock on stage. He was taken away by ambulance right after the show, but I am glad he is doing ok this morning!

Galaxy+ cool shows! (Not too crazy about drinking my brandy out of a paper cup, though! I guess they don't do snifters!)

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2011-03-07 10:14 ]

Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 10:26 am   Permalink

Naked except for the strategically placed coconuts!

That was such a fun show! The Hula Girls were fantastic as usual, and we had our little contingent of TC represented.

Dr Z - sorry that you couldn't hook up with your favorite gal. She got a taste of tender young rockabilly meat and got greedy. Oh, and by the way, that was not Slim Jim Phantom.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Ginger 2011-03-07 10:35 ]

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation