FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Hula Girls with Stray Cat, Lee Rocker, at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Hula Girls with Stray Cat, Lee Rocker, at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11!
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 09:23 am   Permalink

Pictures are sloowly coming in... I swear Bong and Lucas were both there too!

Lee Rocker

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-12 12:18 pm   Permalink

From Salsphotos.net

See 'em all at
http://salsphotos.net/Hula%20Girls%20@%20Galaxy%20Theatre%203-5-11/index.html

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-12 4:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-07 10:26, Jungle Ginger wrote:

Dr Z - sorry that you couldn't hook up with your favorite gal. She got a taste of tender young rockabilly meat and got greedy. Oh, and by the way, that was not Slim Jim Phantom.

As I was tellin' ya, I'm just the MATCHMAKER! The Sea Hag was lookin' to hook up with Doug, but since he wasn't there, we had to find someone else for her. I kept lookin' for Trevor, but he was layin' low...

(Awesome show, by the way!)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-14 11:25 am   Permalink

I could have sworn I posted on this thread last week, but my post is no where to be found? Hmmmm. Oh well, I probably accidentally posted in the "Show us your favorite tiki candle snuffer" thread instead. I'm always checking that one for the latest.

This was a rockin' show! With Lucas standing in on back-up percussion and vocals, and both dancers on stage, The Hula Girls formed an impressive presence. The crowd really seemed to love the band, as evidenced by all the cheers and applause at the end of the set. It's rare to see that kind of a reaction from an audience that's largely unfamiliar with a band. Smart crowd.

We were thankful to have Jason Wickedly and Dannelle offer us a seat at their table, and before long we had a nice size group of TC friends in our little corner of the place. What a motley crew we make up - haha! Good times, my friends!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation