FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki-Kate's Tiki Estate Sale - Sunday Feb 20th - address updated!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki-Kate's Tiki Estate Sale - Sunday Feb 20th - address updated!
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-05 11:54 am   Permalink

In order to help out Kate's family, we're going to sell off Kate's left over tiki stuff. My parents have a shop in Oceanside, and it's pretty quiet on the weekend, so we'll have a little parking lot sale. Address is
273 Airport Road
Oceanside, CA 92058

There are mugs, shirts, and various other art and collectibles. Stuff should be pretty good prices, but we do want to raise money for her family to keep her house. It was really important to her to leave it to her brother.

11am - 4pm

I'll probably bring some kalua pork to snack on if enough people RSVP.

[ This Message was edited by: mieko 2011-02-15 13:08 ]

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-05 3:30 pm   Permalink

Shoot, I'm going to be in Palm Springs for Modernism weekend. Hopefully I can make it back in time before the end of the sale. Once again Mieko, thanks for all you have done for Kate and continue to do for her family.

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-06 12:48 am   Permalink

Hey Mieko...I always forget your a fellow San Diego tiki friend. I'm pretty sure I can make it to this, I'd really like to go. So sorta count me in!

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-06 01:01 am   Permalink

I think thats a grand idea Meiko, keep us posted.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-06 07:41 am   Permalink

I'd like to come down for that!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-06 12:17 pm   Permalink

That's a good cause, and since we live close to the 5 and 76 now we'll try to make it.

[ This Message was edited by: kick_the_reverb 2011-02-06 12:17 ]

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-06 7:58 pm   Permalink

I actually may be able to make this! I'd love to be able to come and help support the effort. Making a note of the date!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-06 8:05 pm   Permalink

I'm there! Saving my pennies.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-08 3:04 pm   Permalink

Shoot, been meaning to come down south for a weekend, but I have other plans that weekend.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-13 07:37 am   Permalink

There will be many boxes of mugs and other great tiki items. I'm sorry we can't post pictures but it's all boxed up and won't be unpacked until the day of the sale.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2011-02-17 2:17 pm   Permalink

< bump >

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-17 3:10 pm   Permalink

Rain or Shine!! Bring a jacket, we've got an overhang, but not a lot of indoor space.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-18 2:19 pm   Permalink

<le bump>

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-18 3:28 pm   Permalink

I was looking forward to this but now I have to work. Good luck with the sale! Maybe you could offer items on Tiki Central if they don't sell Sun?

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-19 09:04 am   Permalink

The rain looks like it will be gone by tomorrow morning!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation