FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Tiki Beat Visit to LA Palm Springs and San Fran Feb March 2011
Tiki Beat Visit to LA Palm Springs and San Fran Feb March 2011
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-02-05 3:04 pm   Permalink

I am heading back over the LA in a weeks time five days in LA - going to Palm Springs for Modernism Week and then off to San Franscico on February 27 for four nights with Mrs Tiki Beat. We are sure to go to our favourite haunts the Tonga Room, Forbidden Island and Trader Vics. Drop us a line if your around and want to meet up.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-07 11:51 am   Permalink

Don't forget to include Martiki's latest bar, Smuggler's Cove, in your San Francisco plans! The drinks and atmosphere are top notch!

Smuggler's Cove

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-07 12:25 pm   Permalink

So excited to hear you'll be back out this way! I'm looking forward to seeing you at FI and around town!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-07 1:17 pm   Permalink

Make sure you post when you decide what your set plans are for hitting the spots in NorCal...I would love to meet you after admiring your work for all these years.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-07 1:21 pm   Permalink

I know your probly gonna be busy,but If your gonna be in LA on a Tuesday, your invited to stop by the Rumpus Room, just pm me for the address.

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

Posted: 2011-03-02 12:22 am   Permalink

Going to Tonga Room tomorrow night for Happy Hour from 5pm and then heading over to the Forbidden Island for Ottos Grotto. Looking forward to seeing you all there

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-03 07:21 am   Permalink

Great meeting and hanging out with you and the very lovely Mrs Tiki Beat! Hope to see you both, again soon! You know, at Tiki Oasis!

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

Posted: 2011-06-25 6:10 pm   Permalink

Hello all,

I am working on a very exciting project for a bar, sworn to secrecy so cant share photos at the moment...but I will as soon as I can.

I will be heading back over to Hawaii in July to do a little project and catch up with all my friends over there. I arrive on 17 July until 1 August. Get back to me if you want to join me for cocktail hour in Waikiki.

Will be hanging at the antique and collectibles fair on the 22nd and 23rd July.

Okay I going to sign off and get some carving done. Cheers to all

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation