FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Creating Tiki Ľ Ľ Other Crafts Ľ Ľ SWIZ - Mugs 'n' Stuff....image heavy update of old and new stuff.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
SWIZ - Mugs 'n' Stuff....image heavy update of old and new stuff.
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-11 10:58 pm   Permalink

I really love some of those glaze Swizz, nice work!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-12 8:57 pm   Permalink

That's a fun design. I hope you'll have more to show us soon, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-12 10:58 pm   Permalink

Dats a couple of great lineups........
Glad da Swiz Kiln is up n runnin

Cheers

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-13 03:53 am   Permalink

Here ya go tikiskip. Still working on ceramics occasionally. Here's a selection of older pieces and a few new designs in no particular order.

The last of the Bombardier Ellistay mugs.

A couple of new designs in the Bombardier Ellistay 'series'. These two designs were taken from the Kona Kai apartments, not the Kona Pali like the original mug.

B.E. Kona

B.E. Kai

Some Pa'akiki shot glasses and then a few different bowls using Pa'akiki as 'feet'.

Sergeant Bonehead.

J.D.M. (John Doe Moai)

Another mug based on a carving which stood in front of the now defunct Hawaiian Isle in Florida. Still deciding on a name.

Lieutenant Marqative and Lieutenant Posquesan. (You work it out).

And if you didn't see it in the swizzle thread i've had some custom swizzle sticks made.

I now have an
Etsy store. Some of this stuff is listed there, some of it has sold and others are still to be added.

Cheers
swiz

[ This Message was edited by: swizzle 2017-09-13 03:57 ]

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-13 11:43 pm   Permalink

Beautiful work.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-14 05:46 am   Permalink

Freekin wicked bruddah
Awesome

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-09-14 06:55 am   Permalink

Good time to put those over on Gallery or have you? I just said to Dan that I hadn't heard from you in a long time. I hope your parents are doing well. It's fun to re-visit your art. I hope you will be able to do more in the future. We've missed you, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-14 07:12 am   Permalink

Knock out stuff &
lots of it.
Thanks.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-09-14 07:56 am   Permalink

Excellent Swiz!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-09-15 05:03 am   Permalink

Wrote this post right after you posted these.
After a day went by and no hits.
You have got a few since then and that is something.

Swizz man these are awesome!
Some of the glazing is way cool and very unique.

Keep doing ceramics Swizz!

Have seen many tiki art types give up or not post as much and that is too bad as some of them
Are doing great new stuff like yours here.

Seeing great tiki art stuff posted on TC get almost no feedback while some other ok or letís face it not so good tiki ďartĒ get tons of feedback drives the newer or flat out ignored tiki art people away.
I think it is a big part of what is killing TC and driving down participation on TC.
And others here have said this as well.

Thanks for posting these as they are new and way cool if shipping were not so high from Australia that and the freeze out from the tiki syndicate not promoting you, your mugs would be even more popular and looked for than they are now.

When I was buying ITV mugs nobody really was buying them NOW people really want those mugs and there are not tons of them cranked out so they are rare and have value.

Donít let the Tiki syndicate beat you down.
One day the people pulling the strings will be gone and that is when the cream will rise to the top and all tiki art will need to stand or fall on its own.

You will be dead, but hey itís something.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2017-09-15 05:05 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-09-16 07:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2017-09-13 03:53, swizzle wrote:

This glaze and technique is very cool, and It's the one I was talking about in my PM to you.

That one would work.

Great stuff Swiz!!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2 days ago; 2:40 pm   Permalink

Hey Swizzle will you be making any more of your coconut Tiki Bob's because I have a friend who would like to get one from you. Please let me know, Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation