FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Caliente III 2nd Annual Official Room Crawl
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente III 2nd Annual Official Room Crawl
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-11 10:15 am   Permalink

“Now is the time for all good mixologists to come to the aid of their fellow crawlers.”

Wildsville Man just gave us the “thumbs-up” for the 2nd Annual Official Room Crawl of Tiki Calient III and we want to get this party started right!

For those of you whom have done this before, what more can we say except “get ready to get your drink on!”?

For those of you “crawl virgins”, here’s the deal: We have “Hosts” and “Crawlers”. Hosts will open up their rooms to the masses and ply their special concoctions on those brave(or lucky) enough to try them. Some hosts have been doing this for years, so you may be in for a real treat! Other hosts will be working on their first creations and may or may not have a drink that’ll stay down. That’s the fun of it! You never know what to expect other than every host will do their most!

Now Crawlers have responsibilities of their own! First and foremost is to be courteous to the hosts! Remember, you are their guests! Secondly, it is fair to say that the hosts will have ponied up a small fortune to make sure they have the ingredients to make your drinks. Tipping is a way to help the host defray the costs….YOUR GENEROSITY IS ENCOURAGED!

PM Me (WooHooWahine) if you are interested in hosting a room party. The hosts should plan on 30-45mins of “hosting” and hosting should be before and after the entertainment is on stage. We will post the hosts and their libations as they come in.

All Crawlers Must be Tiki Caliente guests with wristbands. This event is for the OHANA, can you dig? We will have “Crawl Cards” to hand out to those who are “in”. We’ll keep a running total.
If you have been involved with a room crawl before, then you know how much fun they are! It’s a great way to meet people and try out a new drink (or ten!) If this is your first time, then you are also in for a great time.

Cheers!
WooHooWahine & SoccerTiki

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-11 11:00 am   Permalink

Tiki Caliente III 2nd Annual Room Crawl Schedule...WooHoooo!

Friday:

6p.m.-6:30p.m. (Room Crawl Headquarters) Soccertiki and Woohoo Wahine: Room #112
6:30p.m.-7p.m. Queen Kamehameha and Tonga Hut: Room # 115
7:45p.m.-8:15p.m. Tiki Dude & Mrs : Room #238
10p.m. Phil’s Appleton/Coruba Room Party: Room #230

Saturday:

5:30p.m.-6:00P.M. Pi Phi Rho Room #118
6:00p.m.-6:30p.m. Tiki Pops and Mrs Room #215
6:30p.m.-7p.m. Flaming Tiki Room #116
7:p.m.-7:30p.m. Hinano Paul,Mrs Lurker,Rugby Matt Room #128
7:30p.m.-8;00p.m. Zen Tiki Lounge Room #231
10p.m. Phil’s Appleton/Coruba Room Party Room #230

WooHoo will have maps to hand out.................

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-27 11:09 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wiki Tiki Vicki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-02-11 11:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-11 11:00, WooHooWahine wrote:
If you want to be a Crawler Please Post Under this Thread Also Mahalo!

I want to be a Crawler! Sign me up for some of that. Thank you. Whoo hooo!

View Profile of Wiki Tiki Vicki Send a personal message to Wiki Tiki Vicki  Email Wiki Tiki Vicki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ESP182
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-11 12:06 pm   Permalink

I'm in for the crawler. New to it, but have read/heard a lot about it from Tiki Oasis. Also have another guest with me too.

[ This Message was edited by: ESP182 2011-02-11 12:07 ]

[ This Message was edited by: ESP182 2011-02-11 12:08 ]

View Profile of ESP182 Send a personal message to ESP182      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-11 12:08 pm   Permalink

Do's anyone need me to play some Uke at their room Party?

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-11 12:10 pm   Permalink

You can add 2 for that crawling list but I normaly stagger alittle first!

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDude
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-11 2:53 pm   Permalink

Add two to crawl.

View Profile of TikiDude Send a personal message to TikiDude  Email TikiDude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-11 3:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-11 12:08, Wildsville man wrote:
Do's anyone need me to play some Uke at their room Party?

W

Yes, Yes I do!

May your first child be a Moai child..

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2011-02-11 5:26 pm   Permalink

Please put myself, wife and daughter on the crawler list, Roger , margi, and melissa

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-11 5:40 pm   Permalink

Count us in on the crawler list.....we're a group of 4.

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mantis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-11 8:51 pm   Permalink

Add Sandra and me to the crawl list. This will be our first time at Caliente.
Zach and Sandra

View Profile of Tiki Mantis Send a personal message to Tiki Mantis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-12 07:39 am   Permalink

In. (Are wristbands required?)

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-12 11:56 am   Permalink

No Wristband,No on Grounds after 7p.m.

Smaller is better!!!!!!

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2011-02-12 1:01 pm   Permalink

Two more to crawl (Kevin, Valerie). New to Caliente, new to crawling. Not so new to the drinking.

thanks,

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2011-02-12 4:05 pm   Permalink

Valerie and I are in for crawling. I will probably host as well. I have been working on a couple of new drinks, or I may just do an old one.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation