FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Did you loose your hat at Oasis?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Did you loose your hat at Oasis?
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 8:57 pm   Permalink

I have had this hat on my desk since Oasis and keep forgetting to post it.
If you lost a hat somewhere near the Tiki Farm booth - let me know...
I'm not gonna tell you what kind of hat - because then everyone wil have 'lost it'

Your Ultra Style Guide for Modern Living!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 9:58 pm   Permalink

Are they size 48 low-rise, mesh, thong (Brazilian floss) style? Oh, oops...you have a "hat." My mistake.

The search continues, those were my lucky undies.

midnite

ps I have a Polaroid of me in the undies if this will help anyone identify them. Here it is:

Oh crud, the image is not loading.

[ This Message was edited by: midnite_tiki on 2003-05-22 21:59 ]

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:13 pm   Permalink

Now that you mention losing things...
Did anyone find my cowry shell earrings? I wonder what I did with them...? Maybe they fell off when I was wresteling with an APE or two?

Let me know,
Shell in the Pacific

P.S. Heaven is a place where you will find everything you have ever lost in your lifetime! It's all up there waiting for you!

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:16 pm   Permalink

Sweetie, did you happen to find my shades and my "froggie hula" PJ's...gee I really liked those.
If anyone is "lost and found" I would definitely want it to be you...you just seem honest that way
And, CB delivers a mean "hangover" taco. To boot, he's busier than busy and says he'll go back for the chips....wow....no need for chips when we are all so busy.
Alohas to both of you...hope we see ya soon!
Aloha!!

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:42 pm   Permalink

Was it black? BTW - did you find my tiki necklace? I lost that along with my tiki keychain (Sorry Al & Shelly). The plastic that the loop was attached to broke off - must've been when I was hustlin' Holden's mugs.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:42 pm   Permalink

I think I lost my liver on Friday night. I will need it back for my party. I contacted the Tropics and it wasn't left in my room.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 11:26 pm   Permalink

anyone find Holdens "Trash Can Devider" from Tiki Oasis 2 ?? Doh! Holden? Trash can liner??? Wynona? what gives?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 07:40 am   Permalink

We are only missing a yellow carpet bag style tool kit filled about $500 in misc. tools OH
and my sons tennis shoes
Somebody? anybody?
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:16 am   Permalink

I lost my innocence in room 210, did anyone find it??

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 09:59 am   Permalink

I lost my Tiki from Tahiti during the Ape show brewhaha.

About 3 inches tall, deep brown wood grain.

Kinda resmembles Mr. Hanky.

Hidy Ho!

Anyone? Anyone?

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 11:50 am   Permalink

Saturday morning I lost a cheeseburger I ate Friday night, but I don't really want it back.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-05-23 4:13 pm   Permalink

Say, while we're on the subject, did anyone see my Tiki Bob mug sitting around somewhere? I think maybe I left it by the pool, along with a Luau 400 mug and a Suffering Bastard decanter. It's actually kinda hazy though - there might've been several other mugs, and I might've misplaced them anywhere on or nearby the grounds. Damn, they've gotta be somewhere!

Uh, there might've been one or two cocojoes too.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 7:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-23 08:16, tiki-riviera wrote:
I lost my innocence in room 210, did anyone find it??

i think i have it , whats was your name again?

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-23 9:52 pm   Permalink

Frealing A! I just noticed I think I lost my mind Friday night in room 135. Anyone seen it?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 10:15 pm   Permalink

I think the police confiscated it for research. You really should have put your hand over your TC nametag.
But, you really seemed ok to me after the weekend, so no harm done. Maybe they'll close the investigation after 7 years and you can retreive your property. It doesn't hurt to ask.

[ This Message was edited by: Mrs. B on 2003-05-23 22:22 ]

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation