advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The swizzle shack.
The swizzle shack.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-13 11:27 pm   Permalink

Recently I moved out of the cramped quarters I was living in, into a place of my own. I am only renting so I haven't gone crazy but the place is owned by my boss who I get along great with and like my job so I might add more in the future. Now I wouldn't really call it a Tiki bar per se, although I do have a bar section (needs more booze though, time to re-stock) but it is my lounge room where all my Tiki stuff is out on display. Where I was before all my prints were in storage so i'm stoked to be able to have hung them all up.
The place could do with some bamboo I suppose, I think i'll definitely get some more (fake)plants, and I might make something that resembles a proper bar at some stage but i've only been here a couple of months and i'm just happy to be surrounded by my collection. Hope you guys like it.

These last few photos were taken by the
Careless Navigator.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-14 12:15 am   Permalink

Aloha Swizzle,
Looks like a cozy place...
i like your mug collection

View Profile of HelveTiki Send a personal message to HelveTiki  Goto the website of HelveTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-14 05:23 am   Permalink

Impressive mug collection.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-14 05:49 am   Permalink

Congrats on getting your own place, it is looking good. I love how you have your mugs displayed.
"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-17 10:21 am   Permalink

Your photos really make me want to stock up on more Munktiki mugs! Great display.

View Profile of MauiRose Send a personal message to MauiRose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-17 5:48 pm   Permalink

Hey Swizzle, I don't think you have enough mugs O_O

Awesome mug collection dude

View Profile of beerminda Send a personal message to beerminda      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 2:24 pm   Permalink

Gday Swizzle. Nice pad and awesome collection of mugs! I shudder to think how much postage costs were involved with all those!?! Keep up the aussie tiki!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 3:52 pm   Permalink

As others have said, that is quite an impressive mug collection! Who needs paint on their walls? Your mugs transform your white hideaway into a multicolored tropical paradise!

View Profile of DejaVoodoo Send a personal message to DejaVoodoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 4:14 pm   Permalink

Your mug shelves look a bit like Maui Tiki's which is a great setup

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 7:42 pm   Permalink

Very nice collection mate

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-24 8:29 pm   Permalink

The only criticism I would have is... not enough booze photos! Great place!

PS: I thought I was the only one with a Tube TV.

View Profile of StanTheMan Send a personal message to StanTheMan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation