FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge B-day Spectacular, 8/2 UPDATE/DETAILS!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge B-day Spectacular, 8/2 UPDATE/DETAILS!!
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 4:51 pm   Permalink

SugarCaddyDaddy (and possibly) SugarMama will be present to add a bit of sweetness to the socializing.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-29 6:29 pm   Permalink

I think I can make this one, since the fellas live soo close. Sabu's cooking is second to none. I'll bring some snacks.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 08:07 am   Permalink

Dr. Z, How big are the plaster masks? And, for me to get your gift correct, I really need to know your age.

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen on 2003-07-30 08:08 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 3:22 pm   Permalink

Lady V will be staggerin' in around 6ish. She will be fresh from work bartending a bunch of drunks.

I may be there earlier than 6.

Johnnie "Let's git dis par-tay started!" Velour

[ This Message was edited by: johnnievelour on 2003-07-30 15:27 ]

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-07-30 5:06 pm   Permalink

Unless I am otherwise pre-empted (which at this point I don't expect to be) I will be there Saturday. This will be a great challenge to me not to drink at a tiki party. Well, perhaps I'll allow myself one.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 6:13 pm   Permalink

Hey Good Doctor!

Unfortunately, we'll be out of town but wish you all the best for your birthday! Sorry we gotta miss it but sounds like a great time.

Good seeing you last week. Catcha at the Big Dawg's house.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 6:33 pm   Permalink

Doc Z/Sabu, Okay this may be redundant, but here's my RSVP: I will be there with my friend Alice. We will bring a vat of my “Hula Nellie” (5 kinds of alcohol) and some snacks, maybe chips or something like that.

Also, I was in dire need to whip out my glue gun, paints and sparkly stuff, (my own kind of therapy), so I made something to grace the walls of the Castaway Lounge. You can either: 1) think it’s cheesy cool, although, you may need to be in an inebriated state to think this; 2) smile, say thank you, and add it to the wood pile for the next Tiki sacrifice; or 3) blame your 5th graders.
See everyone on Saturday!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2003-07-30 8:56 pm   Permalink

Mrs. Fury will be out of town, but I will be there!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 11:13 pm   Permalink

I'll be there about 5-ish.

Dr. Z,
What are you drinkin?

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-31 09:35 am   Permalink

Ben-- the masks are about 7 3/4" x 3 3/8", about 1 3/4" thick. I'll be celebrating my, ahem, 38th b-day AND my TikiCentral 1-year Anniversary (which I think is MUCH more important, btw...).

CheekyGirl-- sounds great, but be aware: my 5th graders have done some pretty good stuff!

MTKahuna-- what am I drinkin'? Well, just about anything!

Everyone else-- I look forward to seein' all y'all on Saturday (and hope that the rain stays away...)!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-31 4:52 pm   Permalink

G-Damn Z! 38?? I thought you were like 45!! (must have been all those lawn shows at the dead! And, you know, all that laughing!!) I was just messin with you to see if you would crack your age!! Shazammm! It worked! If I pay you a little extra can you pre-seal my mask with water based paint? Any color will work. Just so it's got a film on it and is not just plaster. We'll be there around 6-7. Got to drop off a Bamboo Ben Bed at Kilohana first. Lookin forward to one of your Mai Tais. Heard they are the chit! Top O the Line! Happy early 38th plus 1!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-01 3:23 pm   Permalink

Dr Z

Sorry for the late RSVP but please add lilSusan and I to the list for the par-tay. See you then.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-02 12:57 pm   Permalink

Doc, I just found out that my band is playing a show tonight in Balboa. Regrettably, I cannot make the part tonight. There will come a day where I finally make the pilgrimage to Castaway Cove. Happy Birthday and put some back for me.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-02 2:24 pm   Permalink

A late RSVP for two. Rebecca and I will be there. We'll bring something appropriately amusing.
Dave

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-02 3:27 pm   Permalink

Sorry for the last minute R.S.V.P., but I'm in! Just got back into town and looking forward to seeing the gang. I'll bring plenty booze for youse.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation