FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge B-day Spectacular, 8/2 UPDATE/DETAILS!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge B-day Spectacular, 8/2 UPDATE/DETAILS!!
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 12:23 pm   Permalink

Here's a couple of pics from the phone:

Pop is painting away

This is Dr. Z's brother John. He traded clothes with one o' the ladies and is here surveying the artwork. There's Shelly, looking like she just stepped out of one of those 1950's luau pics in the BOT:

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-08-05 00:58 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 2:33 pm   Permalink

ohhhh, that was a good idea with da tiki paintings. tankz fo da picz sista Flo.

then seen the next pic befor I read da text and I said "alright now to da wahine picz!!!" then it F****ing said "Doctor Z's brother" .....DAM IT! I looked at a mans breast and belly! ewwwww

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 4:47 pm   Permalink

I am envious. I really wanted to go. I am a huge fan of parties with something to do. I plan on my next party having some sort of activity.

Hope to make the next one.

Monkeyman

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 5:46 pm   Permalink

That was a killer party! Dr. Z manned the bar from like 6 to 9pm making Navy Grogs, Maitais and Blue Hawaiians (the vodka one) and then I made as many Shrunken Skulls as I could, meanwhile Tikibelle and Robin mixed up some Bikinis in shots and Sabu kept the chicken and shrimp coming and there was a big birthday cake from Dr. Z's mom and live entertainment thanks to Judd and Denny, a couple of guys switched clothes with a couple of girls making for alot of laughes, the neighbors never called the cops, and to top it off, Dr. Z and Z-girl gave out hangover cures and bottled water at the door as we all exited into the night. Thank you for a fabulous time; you are gracious and thoughtful hosts!

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 11:14 pm   Permalink

Sabu and Dr. Z, thanks for the great time! Sabu, if I could've eaten more skewers I would've. Those were damn good, as were the Mai Tais by Dr. Z. Glad to meet Mama Z. She's a cool chick. And many thanks to Sabu and the loot I got to take home.

Here's a link to my pics:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b325fcd3050a

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 09:56 am   Permalink

Vintage Girl:
Thanks for the pics. I forgot about the scweet TikiKitty (Sienna).

It was nice to finally meet you and Atomic. I hope he survived the drive up north.

Cheers

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 12:23 pm   Permalink

WOW!! What a fun evening. This was our first Hoity Toity party and what a great way to start. Unfortunately, Mrs. Pug and I were the first to leave. I am sooooo sad I missed the exchange of clothes. I think I would have looked great in that bikini top.

Dr.Z thanx for the potent cocktails. They were the best I have had in a long time. Also thanx to Hanalei Pirate for her Shruken Skull.

Sabu, thanx for the yummy eats.

It was a pleasure to finally put names with faces and meet all of you. Can't wait to see you again at the Lava Lounge on Thurs. and Bax's on Sat.

Oh, one more thing. Who won the tiki painting contest? I like the bluntness of Floratina's first one.

[ This Message was edited by: tikipug on 2003-08-06 12:25 ]

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 12:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-08-06 12:23, TikiPug wrote:

Oh, one more thing. Who won the tiki painting contest? I like the bluntness of Floratina's first one.

[ This Message was edited by: tikipug on 2003-08-06 12:25 ]

TikiPug:
Cheers brah,
I agree with you and MissPug... After 2 mai tais's, 2 shrunken heads, and 2 rum y cokas, The Tahitian beer eventually became my drink of choice.

Miss Velour won the contest. She created a new tropical color from using a 7 colored water based palet. It was this electric, mesmerising, shocking, oceanic, intoxicating blue.

... I think she cheated

Asta manana

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 1:44 pm   Permalink

FYI - (I was on the "inside" during the judging process) we could only pick one tiki - the runners up were Nelva's and Hula Hula's.

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-06 10:39 pm   Permalink

Hey Pug - that first tiki was my punk tribute in honor of Bamboo Ben. It was probably deemed too offensive for the competition. I meant to get a pic of it for BBen, but I forgot!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-07 3:05 pm   Permalink

Z,

Great partee, Happy Barfday again. Almost ran off the 99 next day due to lack o'sleep(just got back today-look for me on the tube in the upcomimg weeks.) Glad pics were posted - now I can remember who was at the shindig. Hope to see y'all soon at ITD.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation