advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars My Tiki Shack
My Tiki Shack
tikirandy

Posted: 2011-02-19 6:05 pm   Permalink

I built my tiki shack last summer. I have more pics of the construction if you want to see them, I will post them. This year i'm going to make some tiki decorations for the shack.

View Profile of tikirandy Send a personal message to tikirandy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-19 6:34 pm   Permalink

I like the bridge that leads to your shack. Looks like a very fun place.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TorchGuy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-20 1:46 pm   Permalink

Oh, the fun I'd have decorating THAT up! That ceiling is just begging for a carpet of fishing nets, glass floats, tiki baubles, little lights, and all manner of other stuff! If one wanted to cover up the view of neighbors' yards, the windows could be filled in with bamboo-ish bead curtains, mug shelves, and/or rain walls. Bit of plastic house gutter around the bottom, plastic panels to fill in the windows, a fountain pump or two, and a PVC pipe around the top with holes drilled that sprays the water onto the plastic sheets, plus some deep blue bulbs, and: outside, a bridge with a view of the neighbor's yards - inside, a tiki oasis in a tropical rainstorm! Oh, so much potential, and I'm sure you'll do it up right.

View Profile of TorchGuy Send a personal message to TorchGuy  Email TorchGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiRose
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-22 10:20 am   Permalink

Good lookin' shack---definitely post more pics when you tiki it up! Love that popcorn cart.

View Profile of MauiRose Send a personal message to MauiRose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirandy

Posted: 2011-02-22 8:58 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for the comments. I will post more pics soon. I'm currently building a 60 inch round wood Tiki patio table for this summer. The popcorn popper was out that night cause I do backyard movies. We invite our friends over and party the night away. Tiki Bar is open!! Few more party pics from last year for you to enjoy. My Screen size is 12 ft x 20 ft (300 inch). Everyone love the cutouts for pictures.

View Profile of tikirandy Send a personal message to tikirandy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LLUncoolJ

Posted: 2011-05-26 1:51 pm   Permalink

Fantastic...wish I had cool neighbors like this! As it were, I am the coolest one on my street...and I'm not that cool. As awesome as this is, the steel pan takes the cake.

View Profile of LLUncoolJ Send a personal message to LLUncoolJ      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation