FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2011 Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Hukilau 2011 Roll Call
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-13 5:27 pm   Permalink

JOHN-O will be there in between drinking at the Mai Kai and excavating Tropical Wonderland.

(Oh Crap !! T.W. is 200 miles away. I thought it was closer. )

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2011-05-13 18:58 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-13 6:55 pm   Permalink

Awesome John-O! See ya there bud! I still owe you that rum barrel, grrr.

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-13 7:42 pm   Permalink

Hey JOHN-O, perhaps I'll meet you at Hukilau... if so, I could regale you with more tales of Tarzan the Ape Man in Titusville, but rather than Tropical Wonderland, maybe we could refocus on Tropical Beverages (be honored to stand you for a few). After enough of those, you can perfect your Tarzan call (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE) in preparation for a future dig on TW's Monkey Island where there may actually be descendents of the original inhabitants still lurking about. If you're not up to that, a simple umgawa may be sufficient (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRtsJtWVEU&feature=related)...

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-13 7:59 pm   Permalink

UMGAWA !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-14 12:23 am   Permalink

Tiki Ray and I will be there!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-14 12:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-13 19:42, TikiTomD wrote:
in preparation for a future dig on TW's Monkey Island where there may actually be descendents of the original inhabitants still lurking about.

You know full well that there are no monkeys there any longer. They left TW and blended into every aspect of human society,
even becoming arch villains and the agents that foil their evil plots to take over the world.

Bear

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-15 07:26 am   Permalink

BBear, are you coming to Hukilau?

TW's monkeys are of a differnt sort; they still hang around, except during happy hour at the local riverfront "tiki bars"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSm7BcQHWXk&feature=related

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 12:43 pm   Permalink

The chick writer from Tiki Magazine will be there! And I'm bringing my mom!!!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KungFuTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-19 04:34 am   Permalink

Missed it last year as I ended up staying in Costa Rica an extra week, wish the even was a couple weeks after Memorial day weekend Going to Costa Rica earlier this year so hoping to make it this time, I live about 5 minutes from the Mai Kai in Lauderdale by the Sea.

[ This Message was edited by: KungFuTiki 2011-05-19 04:34 ]

View Profile of KungFuTiki Send a personal message to KungFuTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-19 05:03 am   Permalink

The Chief Defender Of the Faith: In!

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-24 07:23 am   Permalink

Never trust an ape with his hands in his pockets.

They should be wrapped around a cocktail shaker mixing us humans a drink.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-24 11:29 am   Permalink

I had been hoping to finally make it to my first Hukilau this year, but it looked like budget problems would hold me back. But in the last 24 hours, a mandatory trip I had already bought plane tickets for got cancelled--too late for a refund, only credits toward another flight. But guess what? Jet Blue flies to Fort Lauderdale, so...Hukilau here I come (damn the budgets, full steam ahead)! Missed the hotel rate cutoff by days, but I made my reservations and am very excited to finally make it!

Caltiki Brent

[ This Message was edited by: congawa 2011-05-24 11:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: congawa 2011-05-24 11:31 ]

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Rick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-29 1:24 pm   Permalink

The new outfits are bought and the rum supplies laid aside. I'm all ready to party with the Ohana! Will be there in time for the Mermaid show at the Wreck Bar on Friday night! See you there!

All Hail Floyd!! (Mira Mar League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

View Profile of Trader Rick Send a personal message to Trader Rick  Email Trader Rick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-29 4:09 pm   Permalink

Down, yo.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-30 06:03 am   Permalink

Mr. Ho plus 1 are in!

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation