FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Vegas to Newberry Springs...Anyone up for a convoy?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Vegas to Newberry Springs...Anyone up for a convoy?
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-08 2:52 pm   Permalink

We are planning on attending the Mojave Oasis and thought it might be fun to convoy out with any other TC'ers that are going. Is there any interest from the Vegas ohana?

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-09 5:07 pm   Permalink

Inky and I are going. I am hoping to be able to leave Friday AM to head there.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevers
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-10 10:10 am   Permalink

we are coming out from san diego on friday morning

View Profile of stevers Send a personal message to stevers      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately, I can't pick up my rental rv until 1 pm. This may put a wrench into my convoy plans. I will probably head out of Vegas around 2 pm after I load er up. However, I am going to see if I can pick it up earlier in the day.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2011-03-29 08:40 am   Permalink

Let us know!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2011-03-29 08:44 am   Permalink

But if a thousand screamin' trucks
And eleven long-haired friends of Jesus
In a chartreuse microbus join us we might overload the campground!

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-29 5:23 pm   Permalink

I will let you know. I'm going to see how early I can get the rv.

mrsmiley

Posted: 2011-03-29 10:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-10 16:37, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't pick up my rental rv until 1 pm.

CAUTION- GOOD NATURED RIBBING ALERT;
Sooooo, Trailerpark Tiki is in reality "Rental Rv Tiki"?
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 11:20 am   Permalink

I really don't have a trailer, but someday I will. My tiki central name is a reference to a sitcom called, "Trailer Park Boys." Sorry to disappoint. (

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 12:57 pm   Permalink

R.V.s are nothing to be ashamed of! That's how I will travel the desert...reviving an old tradition from having just gotten off the boat in California! :

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 1:45 pm   Permalink

Sven,

Classic card! Did you sell them? Chauffeur them?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 5:05 pm   Permalink

I waz ze German check-out agent, explaining German tourists that had bought a flight/motor home package how to use them. Picked 'em up at the airport, demoed lighting the fridge pilot, emptying the sewage tanks, etc, did the paper work, and sent them on their merry way! I also got to drive some sold R.V.s up to Tacoma and Tahoe, and take one out occasionally for weekend outings with friends.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2011-04-03 8:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-30 17:05, bigbrotiki wrote:
I waz ze German check-out agent, explaining German tourists that had bought a flight/motor home package how to use them. Picked 'em up at the airport, demoed lighting the fridge pilot, emptying the sewage tanks, etc, did the paper work, and sent them on their merry way! I also got to drive some sold R.V.s up to Tacoma and Tahoe, and take one out occasionally for weekend outings with friends.

Where is the "Like" button?!?!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vegasbilly & Lil Hula

Posted: 2011-04-04 8:27 pm   Permalink

Hi All - We would be interested in heading out early Friday morning from Vegas if anyone wants to caravan down to Mojave... We're thinking between 8-9am.

P.S. Does anyone know what time were allowed to park on opening day???

View Profile of Vegasbilly & Lil Hula Send a personal message to Vegasbilly & Lil Hula  Email Vegasbilly & Lil Hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-04 9:06 pm   Permalink

I think noon is when they are opening. 9 am will get ya there before noon. I will try to pick my rv up as early as I can. Mr Smiley also wants to leave early.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation