[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars kapu isle
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
kapu isle
Trader Mitch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-06-19 08:23 am   Permalink

You are amassing quite a nice collection there Mudbone! I love the hula girl outfit and story, what a treasure.
I like the look of that bar too. Can't wait to see it all come together.

View Profile of Trader Mitch Send a personal message to Trader Mitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-19 10:02 am   Permalink

I agree, your collection is going to looks great when you get it all set up...have fun!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-19 11:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys,working on the bar right now,mounted five tikis and trying to figure out how to light it. DO I use one color or multicolor lights, should I use xmas lights or rope lights or look for another source of light.Thanks for listening.

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Mitch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-07-22 11:22 am   Permalink

Personally, I would use the rope lights because they are easier to hide. I never like seeing the light source, just what it is illuminating. There you have it. My two cents!

View Profile of Trader Mitch Send a personal message to Trader Mitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-26 09:46 am   Permalink

Thanks Mitch,I took your advise.
TOOK SOME NEW PICS.

Something missing on this lamp so I added a string of shells to the shade.

Worked on the bar,put a coat of beeswax and orange oil on the finish,attached five tikis and put xmas rope lighting under the bar top and in the shelves

Did some work on the fire place,put up reed fence and bamboo trim.

Got this shell lamp at auction,very well done,like it better off then on.Don't know if it going to stay,what do you think?

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation