FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker NEW 2014 Calendar for SALE now! pg 6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker NEW 2014 Calendar for SALE now! pg 6
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-07 11:58 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

I am Bela Lugosi, and I am controlling your mind - you are my ZOMBIE!
You are thinking; Oh, what a beautiful Morning to have a NEW 2014 TIKI Calendar!

$25 paypal-ed to
brad@tikishark.com - will get you YOU VERY OWN TIKI CALENDAR!

You hear me and you obey; You desire a Beautiful, limited edition, "TIKI Calendar"...AND I will make "Brad Tiki-Shark Parker" autograph it (!). It will make your life... all better.

You will (Please) paypal Brad just $25.00

That will get you your award winning, 2014, TIKI calendar- shipped to ANYWHERE, (while supplies last.) If you are far far away over the sea, you will add in $5 for S & H.

You will be sure to write in EXACTLY what & HOW MANY you are ordering, plus you will remember to add in a shipping address. (Brad gets many orders for prints too, and he can get confused easy. You will know Brad is a low-brow Artist, and that means Brad has an unknown number of brain cells still functioning!) And also you will (please) add in a tel # so if I send it UPS, the UPS zombies I control can reach you.

You will send your order to Brad's pay pal registered e-mail - brad@tikishark.com

You are under my control. You drink the Zombies. You drink the Zombies until you feel like a Zombie. You will be happy when you get your ultra-hip, cool & swanky, TIKI Calendar!

I am Bela Lugosi. I am controlling your Zombie soaked mind. Now, listen to my voice... You will live the Aloha!

"Cheers!" Bwha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

For further info on Bela Lugosi & the 1st Zombie movie go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Zombie_(film)

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2013-04-13 18:03 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-13 02:53 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
"Happy Aloha Friday!"

Here's my NEW TIKI Calendar!

It's chock full of Tiki Art, and ready to brighten up your office or Tiki Bar with some Pop-Surreal-Tiki-Art that will make you thirsty for a tropical drink with a pineapple slice & a paper umbrella.
Just pay pal me $25 to my PayPal registered e-mail at
brad@tikishark.com.
Please write in what you are ordering (art print, or calendars or what evers)
and remember to add in a mailing address!
Thank You and...
Big ALOHA!
BP~

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-13 8:02 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Saturday afternoon catching up on work. I have a load of 2014 TIKI Calendars, (autographed) and prints, and cards and etc... going out Tuesday.

IF you'd like one, please, just pay pal me $25 to my pay pal registered e-mail
brad@tikishark.com
Make sure you write a note of what you want so I don't get confused on who ordered what. A mailing address.

Thanks and Big ALOHA from the Big Island!
BP~

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-08 02:02 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

2014 TIKI ART Calendars from Brad TIKI-SHARK Parker out NOW!
Not in a shop near you? Want an autographed copy?
It's a BEE-U-TEE-FULL calendar full of award winning TIKI Art, and it's ready to brighten up your office, or Tiki Bar,
and your Life!

Dig the future with some Pop-Surreal-Tiki-Art that will make you thirsty for a tropical drink
with a pineapple slice & a paper umbrella.

All you need to do is pay pal me $25 to my PayPal registered e-mail at
brad@tikishark.com.
Please write in what you are ordering (art print, or calendars or what evers, I'm a Low-Brow artist and get confused easy!)
and THEN remember to add in a mailing address!

Shipping Overseas? Send an extra $10 US for S&H.
Questions? Personal Message me!
Thank You and...
Big BIG ALOHA!

BP~

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-11 03:43 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I usually talk about the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery that carries my art. One of only the handfull of pyhsical places you can find it. (other than the net).

But today I'd like you show you the gift shop in the lobby of the Royal Kona Resort. Most of the Tiki Tribe know this 60's style hotel, with it's tiki filled, open air, lobby that you reach by crossing a wood bridge crossing a fish pod with a 60's Hawaiiana-abstract art waterfall. The decor is total retro, and they work hard to keep it that way. They sport a Don the Beach comber bar & Grill, and a Don's Mai Tai Bar. A perfect place in Kona to have a drink and watch the sunset on Kona Bay, as spinner dolphins frolic in the very clear water.

If you're there, and you want to do a little TIKI-shopping, check out the gift shop. "Lynn's Sundries:

The manager, Lisa, is into TIKI and has a healthy supply on had at all times.

Even my own section, that she keeps well stocked with all the TIKI swag I make.

She just got in a fresh supply of the often hard-0to-find "Tiki Cat" & "Digga Digga Doo" Stickers!

We also make her Custom BEACH TOWELS for the hotel.
IF you are not staying at the Royal Kona Resort, but would like to purchase some swank stickers ...They are $5 a piece with free shipping to the main land. My pay pal is
Brad@tikishark.com.

They got just about everything there. Personal Message me if you see something You dig, and I'll get it to you.

The other big seller right now is the 2014 TIKI calendar. $25, SIGNED by me, plus $10 S&H to the mainland.

Bernard, my guy on Maui who makes these, really did a GREAT job... the best of the best...most of the images have won awards. Kind of my greatest hits! My Best Tiki Calendar ..ever (well only the 2nd one, but , boy It came out swell!)
Big Aloha, & Big Mahalo,
B tiki-shark P~

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-08 04:21 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
2014 TIKI Calendars!

It's swarming full of some very strange, entertaining, swanky, and sometimes award winning "Tiki Art", by Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker! Oh Boy!

YEP! It's ready to brighten up your office, or Home Tiki Bar or enchanted Tiki Room, with some swanky "Pop-Surreal-Tiki-Art" that will make you thirsty for a rum flavored tropical drink, decorated with a fresh pineapple slice, & a paper umbrella, served up in a cool, moist, giant, cocktail glass.

Yum!

Just Pay Pal me $25.00 to my Pay Pal registered e-mail at
brad@tikishark.com.
You'll get your Calendar Personally Autographed by the Artist! (ME!)
Please be sure to note what you are ordering (an art print, or calendars, or magnets, or what evers. Please remember, I'm a "Low-Brow Tiki Artist" and that means I'm usually thinking about the next "great Tiki Visual" and admit I can get orders confused, unless you add a simple note about just what you're ordering.)
and, of course, remember to add in a mailing address!

Why wait? Get Your Swanky Tiki Calendar now!
Thank You and...
Big ALOHA!
BP~

NOTE: "Rum flavored tropical drink, with a fresh pineapple slice, & a paper umbrella, served up in a cool, moist, giant, cocktail glass. " NOT included with calendar.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation