FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-04 11:09 am   Permalink

Should be able to get all of you your swap partners by tonight so if you want to join up there is still time--just pm me.

I think originally we said to ship by the 21st...that seems a bit far out. How about ship NO LATER THAN APRIL 15 instead.

If this is a major problem let me know and we can always change it back.

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-04 9:00 pm   Permalink

Everyone should of received your swap partner's info (with the exception of 1 that I am waiting on). If for any reason you got the same person last time or you got international when you wanted domestic please let me know and I will try to switch out for you. You have until tomorrow the 5th to let me know.

Please be sure to get your box out by the 15th.

PM me when you have sent (do not pm your swap partner. Its supposed to be a surprise)

Be sure to use plenty of bubble wrap and delivery confirmation helps as well

Also try to use flat rate boxes so you dont get raked over the coals shipping cost wise

Any problems let me know .

Thanks and happy swapping!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-04 10:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-04 21:00, SandraDee wrote:
Everyone should of received your swap partner's info

Should have or should've

----The Spelling Police

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-04 10:41 pm   Permalink

Thank you Grog...one would think I would have better grammar than a caveman

ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-05 07:24 am   Permalink

Woo~HOO!!!
stuffing things in a box!! My favorite! YAY!!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-04-05 10:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-05 07:24, ZeroTiki wrote:
Woo~HOO!!!
stuffing things in a box!! My favorite! YAY!!

GROG love doing that. too.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-05 10:52 am   Permalink

stuffed a box and just got back from the post office FUN!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-05 11:51 am   Permalink

up-up, and AWAY!

Sir does the package contain anything breakable, flammable, perishable, valuable, or dangerous?
Yes.
Yes it does.

View Profile of Tiki-Atari Send a personal message to Tiki-Atari  Goto the website of Tiki-Atari     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-05 6:42 pm   Permalink

As a reminder please dont post on the thread that you have shipped..just pm me that way I can post of list of packages that have been sent out

Thanks for everyone who has already started to send...remember no later than April 15th please

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 09:33 am   Permalink

Blacklagoon
Loki Tiki
Tobunga
Trutiki
DcMan
Tikipops
TabooDan
Pikeys Dog
Unkle John

All your boxes are enroute

Be sure to pm me when you have sent. Dont forget to get them in the mail by April 15!

GROG

Posted: 2011-04-07 09:38 am   Permalink

Sandra Dee. Tell Leleliz to send GROG Bowana's Hula Girl mug. GROG have Tiki Bob shot glass GROG willing to trade.

8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 3:08 pm   Permalink

Grog, you too picky. I take ANYTHING Bowana create. Bowana do amazing stuff!
Oh, I guess you do good stuff too. Come to think of it, I take anything GROG make too.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-04-07 6:05 pm   Permalink

Sorry 8ft., you misunderstand GROG. GROG not insinuate Bowana's stuff not good. Quite the opposite. GROG LOVE Bowans's stuff. GROG just trying to get it for as cheap as possible, by trading the smallest thing GROG make--shot glass.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 8:43 pm   Permalink

Grog, I understood perfectly!!!!!!! She is a honey. I meant you were asking for the moon when any Bowana would be a score. I know you were being funny. That's Grog! Don't mind me derailing just a tad folks. Feast yer eyes on her and you'll understand.......

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 9:33 pm   Permalink

Grog she says if you got $500 the mug is yours...I am sure Bowana will forgive her for selling to ya

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation