FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Hula Girls with Dick Dale @ The Coachchouse 8/13/11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The Hula Girls with Dick Dale @ The Coachchouse 8/13/11
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 5:20 pm   Permalink

But is Donna Tiki?

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 6:06 pm   Permalink

Um, I'd guess "no." But I bet Donna has a "tiki."

Bear

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 6:15 pm   Permalink

who took one for the team and took her home?

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 6:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-18 18:15, Coco Joe wrote:
who took one for the team and took her home?

I would not wish that one on "Doctor Z" who has saved the Don's regulars a time or two.

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 6:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-18 12:09, Luckydesigns wrote:

...The funniest thing was that Christian told me Doug leaned over after a song and was like, 'I think that's a GUY'...

But Spike, think of all the people who come out to see a band called The Hula Girls and then realize...

"Hey, it's ALL guys !!"

That takes "balls" (pardon my pun) to dance like that in front of a crowd (and not give a f**k what people think). This wasn't a street fair in West Hollywood, it was a county fair in ORANGE COUNTY !!

If self-confidence could be bottled and sold, then I'd say Don(na) had a marketable product.

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2011-07-18 18:33 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 6:37 pm   Permalink

More power to Donna! but only if He/She takes some dance lessons though.

Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 8:30 pm   Permalink

Hey Spike,

Didn't we see Donna at the Denny's on PCH & 7th in Long Beach in the wee hours after a Saturday night at Don's? I could have sworn that was her standing over the toilet in the ladies room and giving me attitude.

Sorry we missed this one.

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 8:45 pm   Permalink

Curse of the Tranny!

Too funny.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 9:02 pm   Permalink

I hope you assholes realize my dad is a tranny and all this trash talking hurts

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 9:15 pm   Permalink

Where is the best place for a tranny to plank?

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 9:27 pm   Permalink

This is Spike "working on his tranny".

(And all this time I thought he was talking about a car!)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 9:43 pm   Permalink

"Transgender individual" is a better description. Anything that ends in an "ie" sound is considered to be diminutive.

And in some Oceanic cultures, the idea of a Third gender is widely accepted. In Samoa they call it Fa'afafine.

Cross-dressing... Tiki or not Tiki ??

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 9:54 pm   Permalink

Actually to get this back on The Hula Girls track, Spike I have an idea...

I think you should have Dinah and Judy "miked up" so they can sing the chorus on "Surfin' with Von Franco". Like on the album, I think the song carries much better that way.

Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 10:04 pm   Permalink

IS Donna your Dad, Coco Joe? I am sorry! we mean no harm, it's OK, you just keep Planking
we understand now..............But he is still a funny dancer.......with questionable taste in attire.....
Otherwise...........well you know.......

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-19 12:47 am   Permalink

I totally thought that "The Hula Girls"(guys named after chicks) title took on a new meaning with this thing happening. Donna was very nice and brought us a big crowd. Donna danced through four songs and really saved the night for us. It was dead before Donna got there.

There is no denying that that person is looking for attention though. No matter who you are, if you go out wearing a mini skirt and a undersized bikini top that you keep falling out of, you're up for some kind of discussion. That's all there is to it.

If Dinah was wearing that to the fair and dancing all crazy (see the video), there would be some kind of a reaction to that too!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation