FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mojave Oasis Tent and Trailer Crawl, April 15 & April 16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis Tent and Trailer Crawl, April 15 & April 16
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-03 1:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-03 12:20, Babalu wrote:
Yes, yes, yes....

My wife Amy, and I are really looking forward to a kicked back, fun weekend with you all

I may not be winning any price for the best decorated anything, but I am trying to pull in a couple of big guns (Sabu and Dr. Z) for a little advice in what to make cocktail wise for the crawl thingy...Master Squids and I made a big serving bowlie for the occasion too...I just have to finish it up - yay!

Cheers! -

WoooHooo!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-06 11:43 am   Permalink

This is going to be a blast!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-06 11:54 am   Permalink

My husband Phill and I will be hosting "The Snake Pit" with a signature drink from our rented trailer. Look for us sometime on Saturday!

Mieko

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-06 9:16 pm   Permalink

We have just perfected our crawl shot cocktail, with the help of Mike the Intoxicator, of Frankie's Tiki Room!
It's soooo good! Get ready for the "Monkey Thrust"...It's a blast!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RedPatti
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-07 1:19 pm   Permalink

COUNT US IN for the trailer/tent crawl.

Tuna Tiki and RedPatti will be serving a Frankie's Tiki Room inspired "Aloha Cooler" in our "Gone Tiki" trailer. Come on by and say "Hey".

View Profile of RedPatti Send a personal message to RedPatti  Email RedPatti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-07 2:58 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Calling All Mojave Oasis Campers...It's time to get ready for the 1st Ever Mojave Oasis Tent & Trailer Crawl. If you are interested in showing off your campsite along with serving your favorite beverage post here. Prizes will be given out to the Best Decorated Campsite, Best Decorated Trailer, and to the Tastiest Drink

This Spot Reserved for Hosts

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog

Anyone else interested in Hosting??? PM Me ASAP and we will get you on the list....WooHoo!!!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-04-07 21:11 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-07 5:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks to that Master Mixer of Mighty Potions...Dr. Z - Babalu and Babe will be serving up a very special Chief Lapu Lapu on Saturday sometime.

Come Thirsty!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-07 7:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-03 09:11, TikiPops wrote:
Looks like a trailer-n-trailer crawl so far. Come on tent people, we can't have a tent-n-trailer crawl without the tent part.

This "Warrior on the Grass" will get the tent component of the crawl started at my campsite knicknamed The Bird Lagoon Saloon.

The house signature drink "Parrot Piss" will be our special concoction. Looking forward to a great time next week.

Rum Doggy

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-07 9:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-07 19:18, Rum Dog wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-04-03 09:11, TikiPops wrote:
Looks like a trailer-n-trailer crawl so far. Come on tent people, we can't have a tent-n-trailer crawl without the tent part.

This "Warrior on the Grass" will get the tent component of the crawl started at my campsite knicknamed The Bird Lagoon Saloon.

WooooHoooooo! We have Our 1st Campsite TNT Crawl Host

JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-08 1:39 pm   Permalink

You Beat us to the PUNCH!

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-08 2:31 pm   Permalink

Starting to think about my drink - will there be any ice available? I'd be happy to pitch in if anyone wants to make a run, or if we can get a company to deliver some.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-08 2:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

This Spot Reserved for Hosts

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog
Jobu

Anyone else interested in Hosting??? PM Me ASAP and we will get you on the list....WooHoo!!!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-08 2:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-08 14:31, mieko wrote:
Starting to think about my drink - will there be any ice available? I'd be happy to pitch in if anyone wants to make a run, or if we can get a company to deliver some.

Mieko - We will have ice for Sale....Also there is a Gas Station with a Mini Mart close by if you need to stock up your coolers

Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-08 4:18 pm   Permalink

I was thinking about that Ice question, glad to hear there will be some for sale.

Tent and Trailer Crawl in the hot Mojave .... We're going to need a dedicated party ice trailer!

Uh, where you guys taking all this party ice?

To the Mojave Oasis Tent and Trailer Crawl of course.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-10 08:22 am   Permalink

The Official T-N-T Crawl will take place on Saturday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

The following People will be your Hosts for the Crawl...WooHoo!

Mr Smiley & Inky
Tikipops & Mrs.
Babalu
Dustycajun
Mieko & Mr.
TunaTiki & Red Patti
Rum Dog
Jobu

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation