FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » I'll be at Tiki Ti on da 14th of June, Wednesday.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
I'll be at Tiki Ti on da 14th of June, Wednesday.
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 10:33 am   Permalink

wat we hana ho,hana ho bout? eh topless pools, den I see. So WTF? im off da board a week and so many plans i cant keep up. so now your coming in early? eeveryone hitting TI on Wed da 14th. I hope I can make it, my situation has changed a lot in da last few weeks so im trying my best to make it.

ooops

what day again sat 14th or wed the 18th?

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2003-05-31 10:38 ]

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 5:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-31 10:33, hula hula wrote:ooops

what day again sat 14th or wed the 18th?

BOTH!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 5:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-31 17:05, PolynesianPop wrote:

BOTH!

[/quote]

BOTH?? Does that mean that the 'gathering' for Gecko at Laney's on the 14th is off, or just that you'll be at Tiki Ti instead?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 5:39 pm   Permalink

Don't know wer da mix up is but I'll be at Laneys after da Cruz show and then at Tiki Ti on da 18th. So, If you can make it to both, GREAT!!! but if you cannot, no worries.
I jus wana suck'em up with some of you peeps dat i neva wen met yet an talk story bout all da stuff i don't know about mainland style polynesia. fill me in braddahz....and my sistaz to.

shoots

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 7:55 pm   Permalink

I think the title of the thread may be confusing. I think it was meant to say the 18th and not the 14th. Perhaps Hanford could fix that to prevent further confusion.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 10:28 pm   Permalink

hey Braddah Gecko. You betta bring as much of your "stuff" as possible, no way you could bring too much, I'll bet you could sell everyting. Even the clothes off you back, ha! Can you bring a few coconut palms over? Just litttle ones obviously, if not it's cool, The Depot might have 'em this time of year.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 11:46 am   Permalink

I just seen that 14th mistake, mahaloz vintage girl. Yes it's on da 18th so please meet me there then cuz I would love to meet da peopo dat won't be able to make it to sista Laneys pad on da 14th.

JT, da only coconut trunk wood coming is a tiki already carved. Sorry, no mo space fo da kine. I have some panels on da way to braddah Al & Shelly'z hale that should arrive next week som time.

Sorry fo da mix up on da dates ya!!! spread da word!!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 09:50 am   Permalink

See you all tonight at Tiki Ti. I'll be there from 6-9. Wish I could be there 'til last call, but work too crazy with road trip starting tomorrow! Toro!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 1:11 pm   Permalink

I'll be there 'til last call, cause after midnight i turn into another year older. And yesterday my mom and dad gave me a tiki birthday candle to blow out!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-06-18 1:21 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Futura Girl,

Just think, after midnight you'll be able to drink legally!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 1:25 pm   Permalink

Happy B-Day Futura, I'm definitley gonna have to do a B-Day shot with you.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 2:05 pm   Permalink

Happy Barfday! At least you won't make a spectacle of yourself like that tramp cousin of yours!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 4:18 pm   Permalink

Gecko...

Sorry, I gotta miss the Tiki Ti event. Mi gotta work function to attend. (Shites!)

I still have your Leeteg. Let me know when you wanna get it.

Mahalo

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 10:09 pm   Permalink

Gecko-
You da man, man! Hope all you have fun at da Ti tonight! I'm sure you's will. I had to miss out on that 3 day hang over to build my "Green Bamboo Bed w/a peaked thatched roof". Shelly, Al, Gecko, it came out sweet! Next up, the "Tilt Bed". In radical red! Speaking of radical red. Happy Ben Day to you Futura from the House of Bamboo Ben! Is it your cousin's Happy Ben day too?
Enjoy! I know you's will!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 11:10 pm   Permalink

Atomic:
Blah, blah, blah.
ooops! Forgive me Father for I have...hmmm, what did I do again?

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation