FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events I'll be at Tiki Ti on da 14th of June, Wednesday.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
I'll be at Tiki Ti on da 14th of June, Wednesday.
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 12:06 am   Permalink

A happy b-day to ya futura from the tiki-ti bouncer/doorman.Are you gunna keep all them matches?.I just got back and am so jazzed to see so many heavy hitters in MY bar!. WE took that place over tonite!. I know the regs were giving me that "you know these people?" look, so I will explain all to mike sr. and jr. friday night.I hope gecko doesn't hurl from all those drinks.Peace and love to y'all, from the still buzzed two wheeler.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 08:20 am   Permalink

I didn't know you were such an "insider", TWT. The Mikes have encountered TC a time or two before. I think your reputation will emerge unscathed. I dunno about the rest of us, though...

[ This Message was edited by: on 2003-06-19 08:32 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 09:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-06-18 23:10, Mrs. B wrote:
Atomic:
Blah, blah, blah.
ooops! Forgive me Father for I have...hmmm, what did I do again?

WAAAAAAA HA HA!!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-19 10:08 am   Permalink

Good seeing everyone at Tiki Ti's. Happy Barfday to all those in need. Gecko, you walking? 'Cause you were suckin' dem down last night!

Did anyone feel the "Spirit of Big Bro" there? Where is he? Maybe if we chant very hard the real one will come back to us?

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation