FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-12 7:45 pm   Permalink

i know.....
just funnin ya...
i sincerely HOPE you'll be hitting the NEXT one in the Spring,buddy!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-12 9:10 pm   Permalink

Make sure you have

Jacket/Sweatshirt
Blanket
sun screen
bug spray
Primo shirt
fishing rod
mood ring
swim trunks
towel
clean undies
taste buds

see ya in a day

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevenjames
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-13 08:29 am   Permalink

Does anyone know if you can park your car at the tent sites or if you need to carry your gear in from wherever we park? Haven't been here before and the photos I saw were inconclusive. I prepaid for the event mug and just saw the limited edition print fez guys....TOO COOL!!! Hope to get my mitts on one of those, but am happy just to be getting out of Dodge and camping! Thanks

View Profile of stevenjames Send a personal message to stevenjames  Email stevenjames     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-13 08:47 am   Permalink

You drive your car up to your campsite, unload and then move your car to the parking lot across the road.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevenjames
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-13 08:52 am   Permalink

Thanks for the information. See you all there.

View Profile of stevenjames Send a personal message to stevenjames  Email stevenjames     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-13 09:04 am   Permalink

I am on my way within the hour. If you end up booking or buying something in the next day please bring a copy of the paperwork since i will not be on the internet that often this weekend. Otherwise pay cash at the gate if interested.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and if you have a costume suite up for the late night Monster Mash

Directions are on the Mojave Oasis website if you need

Catch ya in Mojave

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-13 09:18 am   Permalink

I need to barrow a mood ring

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-13 09:22 am   Permalink

Crawl info. for those not watching the crawl page

Here is the list of Hosts and times. See you Friday for some good boozing! Thank you all!

CRAWL HOSTS and Times

Friday*
5:00-5:30- Trailerpark Tiki
5:30-6:00-PiPhiRho
6:00-6:30-Tiki Broker/ Lucky 13
6:30-7:00- Rum Tasting Appleton/Coruba at the Mermaid Lounge

Saturday*
4:00-4:30- Rum Dog
4:30-5:00-Tuna Tiki
5:00-5:30- Nelson's Tiki Hut
5:30-6:00- Trader Tom
6:00-6:30- A Tasting with Asombroso Tequila at the Mermaid Lounge

Crawl Time Change Please Note
This allows you time to enjoy your cocktails and head over to the Free BBQ and Stage for the show Friday and Saturday

*Subject to change

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-13 12:51 pm   Permalink

Aw Man!
I'll be vending 10 to 4 on Saturday...(i think)
Might have to miss RumDog's spot
as we pack all our stuff up.....

on a happy note...that still leaves a lot of drinkin the rest of the evening!
and BAR-B-QUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmmmmmmm

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-13 1:15 pm   Permalink

Kinny, I will try to remember to have one of my simians bring you and BTD some Sperm.

King Kong Company: Proud sponsors of “Sperm of Kong”.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-13 1:19 pm   Permalink

The De-evolution is about to begin.

It all started with a simple little kiss.

And, of course, a little "Sperm of Kong".

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bill5925
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-16 3:51 pm   Permalink

A couple picked up two mugs from a batch of 10 just before I picked mine. Neither of us opened them at that moment. I got back to my tent and gingerly peeked in the box. ANIMAL PRINT! Made for a great start to a great weekend. Thanks a lot!

Quote:

On 2011-10-11 17:49, Bill5925 wrote:
Got it. Thanks! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

They are first come first served with the mug mixed in. We have 102 people on grounds with 34 pre-Sold, You will get one of the first 50 mugs held to the side if you are not at mojave yet. Any my pull guess is as good as yours.

[/quote]
[/quote]

View Profile of Bill5925 Send a personal message to Bill5925      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-16 4:31 pm   Permalink

Hi all! Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for coming to goin Primitive! It was a great weekend, the costumes were amazing, the winners of the best tent and trailer and of course best drink did a fantastic job! (Kelly HHH will post all the winners.)

Thanks to our sponsors, Appleton Run, Monster Energy, Asom Broso tequila, tonga hut and Primo for their amazing support!. Thanks to the bands, Ding Dong Devils Friday nite, the Hula Girls Saturday and Big Tiki Dude spinning the tunes all weekend!

Thanks to all who helped out, crazy AL our master of ceremonies, , hiphipahula amazing bartender, Jeff crane, Tiki Ray and Cindy, Jeremy and Alexandra for doing the bar as well, Dana and Rafella for running the store, Ernie for the really great mugs, Jim Bacchi for doing anything and everything to help out. The vendors, for having more great stuff, Also Thanks to Buzzy, Victor, Kelly Janae,Michael and the Rooney's for getting the property and everything else ready.

Thank you Grog, for the most fantastic Mug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great time, if you have some feedback, please email me at
exny1@aol.com thanks again to everyone for making this event so great!!!!!!.

Amy

Last but definitely not least, Rory, you are a great partner!!! Thank you for helping create such a great weekend......

And, we missed you Mike Adler!!! We are glad you are getting better!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: queen kamehameha 2011-10-17 09:51 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mysterioso
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-16 6:14 pm   Permalink

Thank you Amy and Rory, we had fun doing the trailer and tent crawls. It was fun Go'in Primitive!

View Profile of Tiki Mysterioso Send a personal message to Tiki Mysterioso      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-16 6:54 pm   Permalink

Amy, once again, we had a great time at Mojave Oasis. Thanks to you and all who pitched in! Looking forward to the next one!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation