FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Lost In Paradise: Mojave Oasis
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Lost In Paradise: Mojave Oasis
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 08:58 am   Permalink

Chris's movie is so good I did not want it to get lost in the mix!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWqnTLhhRE

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 1:14 pm   Permalink

Great video and he captured my spicy brown sugar peach ribs so well. I could almost smell them.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 3:48 pm   Permalink

Great video. I watched your last video and was jealous I missed the fun. I think it was Tiki Oasis last year.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 3:53 pm   Permalink

Made me feel like I was there, Thanks!!!!

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vegasbilly & Lil Hula

Posted: 2011-04-20 4:09 pm   Permalink

Great job on the video Chris, almost felt like we were there again. Just what I needed to help deal with mid-week reality.

View Profile of Vegasbilly & Lil Hula Send a personal message to Vegasbilly & Lil Hula  Email Vegasbilly & Lil Hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 5:43 pm   Permalink

Mahaloz Y'all! Stellar Event! Was it just a mirage? I remember these incredibly delicious ribs......was it just a dream?

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 5:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-20 15:48, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Great video. I watched your last video and was jealous I missed the fun. I think it was Tiki Oasis last year.

And Wade, didn't you miss the fun at Mojave as well ?

I thought you were passed out on the grass during Tikiyaki O's performance. Ha ha.

Good thing Chris filmed it for you.

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2011-04-20 17:59 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 7:27 pm   Permalink

Great Video as usual Chris,
thanks for posting.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 8:37 pm   Permalink

Awesome job Chris. Can't wait to see what you do for Tiki Caliente III

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-21 12:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-20 17:52, JOHN-O wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-04-20 15:48, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:

And Wade, didn't you miss the fun at Mojave as well ?

I thought you were passed out on the grass during Tikiyaki O's performance. Ha ha.

Good thing Chris filmed it for you.

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2011-04-20 17:59 ]

Heyyyy, I was hoping no one noticed me passed out on the grass. Was I the only one enjoying the rum??? It seems like I was the only one tipsy all weekend. Well, I'm no longer a tiki rookie and I'll bring lots of Red Bull next time, so I don't fall asleep so early. Really, I think it was the fresh air that put me out!

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 11:48 am   Permalink

Some stills for all the carnivores out there. My apologies if you are veggiesaurus.

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 11:50 am   Permalink

droooooool

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2011-04-23 11:55 am   Permalink

Great video Chris. So I take it, based on the video soundtrack, that DJ BigTikiDude was playing a lot of steel drum music?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 11:59 am   Permalink

Mahaloz! Actually, all the music besides the intro were taken from live performance at the event. The steel drum music was performed by "House Of Bamboo".

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 12:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-23 11:55, Hakalugi wrote:
Great video Chris. So I take it, based on the video soundtrack, that DJ BigTikiDude was playing a lot of steel drum music?

I don't own, or play any steel drum music.
no offense to house of bamboo.

Chris did a short shoot of me talking about Mojave Oasis,
but I guess it wasn't good enough to make the final cut.
;-/

Jeff(btd)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation