Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Cutback Surfband @ Longdogger's
Cutback Surfband @ Longdogger's
metikigal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-29 2:50 pm   Permalink

Cutback Surfband will be @ Longdogger's in Satellite Beach, FL Saturday 4/30 from 6pm - 9pm. I will be driving The Metiki over. Secret Agent Man & myself will grab a table for any and all to join us.
Have not heard them before but we are hoping for some good traditional instrumental surf.

View Profile of metikigal Send a personal message to metikigal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 3:19 pm   Permalink

Checked them out on the web. Not great, but not bad either. TornadoTiki and I have an engagement starting at 1630 in south MI. If it's lame (and I suspect it might be -- very kid-oriented), we may swing by and join you guys. Does TornadoTiki know how to contact you?

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikigal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-29 6:51 pm   Permalink

We've purposely not listened to them just to be surprised. We've had no good live surf music for a while.
I'll message you my cell & I'm on Facebook now also (I know only like 2 years behind everyone else.)

View Profile of metikigal Send a personal message to metikigal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailer Park Casanova

Posted: 2011-05-15 6:35 pm   Permalink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8mR-sE2RM

View Profile of Trailer Park Casanova Send a personal message to Trailer Park Casanova      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation