FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food My first experimental batch of rum ice cream.
My first experimental batch of rum ice cream.
Kahuna Kevin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-04 10:25 pm   Permalink

Fantastic stuff. I need to tweak it a bit as I want certain flavors a tad more on the forefront, but overall, it's the real deal. Ben N Jerry's who? Pssshhhhhhh!

Experimental Batch #001. 40 minutes mixing time. Kraken spiced rum, Demerara & brown sugars, Tahitian vanilla, orange juice, 2 bitters, whipping cream, whole milk, and 2 Milky Way dark chocolate & caramel bars

8 pints!

View Profile of Kahuna Kevin Send a personal message to Kahuna Kevin  Email Kahuna Kevin Goto the website of Kahuna Kevin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-04 10:51 pm   Permalink

Drool!!

want,

need.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-04 11:03 pm   Permalink

Holy crap, that sounds tasty.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jingleheimerschmidt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 4:22 pm   Permalink

Soooo.....when do you make a Zombie flavor?

View Profile of jingleheimerschmidt Send a personal message to jingleheimerschmidt      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-05 4:42 pm   Permalink

Yum!!!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Limbo Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 8:04 pm   Permalink

Yeah, there you go,... pack it in the freezer, all around the 'Healthy Choice' dinners.

View Profile of Limbo Lizard Send a personal message to Limbo Lizard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kevin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 01:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-05 20:04, Limbo Lizard wrote:
Yeah, there you go,... pack it in the freezer, all around the 'Healthy Choice' dinners.

Haha I was waiting for someone to comment on that! I'm actually giving away most of it for mother's day and friends. Keeping 2 pints.

View Profile of Kahuna Kevin Send a personal message to Kahuna Kevin  Email Kahuna Kevin Goto the website of Kahuna Kevin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation